Money Shield 2017/18

What's happening with Skips? Hasn't played since November and wasn't named in the team for the game that was heated off?

Tongs Tongs
Would love to get your thoughts on this??

Sorry, I totally forgot to reply. From what I know, its been a mix of work, and injury that's kept him out the last couple of games. No retirements or anything of the like. He should hopefully be back this week.

Predicted results this weekend:
Eltham Vs Research: Eltham for me, too good of a club to be going this bad. Expect them to bounce back.
Lower Plenty Vs Millpark: The two boys at lower seem to be hitting there straps (Henkel, Gardiner). Easy win for them
Bundoora United Vs Heidelberg: Bundoora in a close one i reckon. Heidelberg bowling depth a worry.
Mernda vs Plenty. Upset of the round right here folks. Earpy going well. Watch this space.
Banuyle vs Lalor Stars: Really could go either way, leaning towards the bears due to form.

Very interesting round of cricket coming up.
Fingers crossed rain stays away..:(

Tongs Tongs no skips again??? Sounds like the rumours that he doesn't like a few of the arrogant young blokes down could have some truth to it. One of those blokes being there captain...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tongs Tongs no skips again??? Sounds like the rumours that he doesn't like a few of the arrogant young blokes down could have some truth to it. One of those blokes being there captain...

You need to understand that I am not as in the know as previous years. I can only go off what I am being told. There may be an injury keeping him out longer than expected. But I am assured, he will be back.

His reply is going to be interesting!! LOL
No walk out. Owns his own business and is behind with work. Also has a young family, so at this point in time Saturday’s are work days. Hasn’t played since round 4 and we beat BU without him, so old Connor is a bit Sandra Sully with the late news here. He was going to look at playing after Xmas but work is his priority.

No walk out. Owns his own business and is behind with work. Also has a young family, so at this point in time Saturday’s are work days. Hasn’t played since round 4 and we beat BU without him, so old Connor is a bit Sandra Sully with the late news here. He was going to look at playing after Xmas but work is his priority.
Could also have something to do with the fact that you've dropped out of Barclay Shield and have been close to irrelevant so far this season..

The new deck at BU must be interesting. Curators must have over watered. Heidelberg AO 88 (with Cashen un-avail) then they bowl BU out for 77 ( with a so called shit attack?) inc Curtain back in the BU X1. Can someone shed some light on this game ???

Banyule making 256 off 40... For me that's the surprise packet of the round.. Occa has them playing some pretty good standard of cricket. A long way back now for Lalor..

The new deck at BU must be interesting. Curators must have over watered. Heidelberg AO 88 (with Cashen un-avail) then they bowl BU out for 77 ( with a so called shit attack?) inc Curtain back in the BU X1. Can someone shed some light on this game ???

No demons in the new deck, I had a bat on it Thursday training and it was fine. Ground is very slow though which probably accounts for the low scores.

Bit of a breakaway down the bottom of the ladder, with 3 teams on 15 points in the drop zone. Looking at each teams run home, Mill Park looking like they could be in trouble.

Mill Park - Lalor, Research, Eltham
Lalor - Mill Park, BU, Hberg
Research - Hberg, Mill Park and Lalor

Curious to see what will happen with the BU Plenty Fixture this week with 40deg forecast. Hopefully none of the boys have any holidays booked for the following week.

Mill park lalor and research all on 15 points fighting to stay up.

Remaining games.
Mill Park - lalor, research, eltham
Lalor - MP, BU, Heidelberg
Research - Heidelberg, MP, Mernda

Who’s everyone think is on their way to Mash Shield? Can mill park knock off lalor or research?

With the weather taking a turn for the best this weekend.
It opens up the door for a few clubs to maybe potentially go for an outright. Waking up to the potential news of an Amos mid season move to Lalor..
Given the nature and the cricket that lalor play, they're every chance to knock off a struggling Millpark outright..

Back