Nmca 2018/19

Will the combined club be called Keon Park Cricket Club?
Judging by Keon Parks lack of numbers and quality of those who haven't abandoned ship,there wouldn't be a merger. It would be a take over by Donath occupying the main ground at Donath Reserve. KP second side had only 9 players including bringing a club legend out of retirement to make up numbers.
Very sad situation for a great club

Keon Park have approached a current coach from within nmca for next season. The person is currently very unhappy with his club & l being told was close to signing with parkers before. Also parkers moves to join with neighbours looking to be a close. rivergum have unofficially approached Dvca to join for next season. Kooks feeling sure they have outgrown this competition & looking for new challenges. Bye bye.
Go India!!

A Grade Finals settled already with Bundy Park being the bolters. West and Baseballers proving that last year was poor for depth with both teams being inconsistent. Baseballers will probably get relegated and deservedly so after losing to Keon Park twice. Rivergum odds on for another Flag
B grade a 2 horse race between Cobras and Cameron. All this proves to me is that this Grade is Shite.
C Grade is Old Ivanhoe and then daylight.

Call it all off and lets get the Tigers up for another Flag

Definitely in agreeance with Mr Hardwick, the kookies to continue their domination cant see anyone beating them imo. Good to see bundoora in final contentions, good club with quality imports. Keon Pk already agreed to their Coach for next year , currently playing seconds with another club, not difficult to discover who I refering to. Nbr have sacked one import as well. Great to see India dominate the ozzies on their own turf. Bye for now.

What has happened to Bramich from Rivergum -haven't seen his name appear for a season or more .
Possibly focussing on football ??? . Quality A grade bowler and a good person as well

Last edited:
Was looking through the seasons clearances. Clohesy cleared from socials to rose bank what the hell. Thought he was a one man band down there

Bramich a good guy? You’ve gotta be kidding right? The guys a tool and the biggest sook when it doesn’t go his way!
Closest could be going to rosebank considering one of his best mate Gary eyre is over there.
I also agree that rivergum are favourites although I wouldn’t be counting rosebank out, they’ve got a talented side and if they click they’ll be dangerous.
Hearing whispers that there are some problems at trinity involving capaldo!

Bramich a good guy? You’ve gotta be kidding right? The guys a tool and the biggest sook when it doesn’t go his way!
Closest could be going to rosebank considering one of his best mate Gary eyre is over there.
I also agree that rivergum are favourites although I wouldn’t be counting rosebank out, they’ve got a talented side and if they click they’ll be dangerous.
I hearing mr bramich nearly agreeing to play with nbr but injuries not allowing this. Very fast bowler. Mr capaldo being sacked by trinners is very surprising to everyone, being told he doing a very good job. Lucky for trinners not costing much rupees b/c only being paid a salary in the second year. Capaldo already signed with other club anyways.

Is he in the same class of human like Bannister ?

Some interesting things being in discussion at donath reserve last night. I being told new coach finally agreed to terms & new beginnings for the parkers next year. Complete takeover of commitee. Parkers are back with new directions. Oh also hearing mutiny at flinders st Thornbury.

Some interesting things being in discussion at donath reserve last night. I being told new coach finally agreed to terms & new beginnings for the parkers next year. Complete takeover of commitee. Parkers are back with new directions. Oh also hearing mutiny at flinders st Thornbury.
Forgot to write in normal Indian accent. Very funny

You seem happy with the new coaching appointment Harsha?

Good to see Keon Park heading in the right direction --the comp needs clubs like yours to survive and have success.
Must be disappointing for Shane and others re the lack of support from well credentialled past players .

Just wanted to see what everyone’s thoughts & opinions were on the grades going into finals. Rivergum look rock solid, Cobras look ready to take the step back upto A grade & hearing if Camrea win C grade some of the old brigade might find their way back to play

Last edited:
Back