B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dunno, just let him know through a PM and he'll tell you, he just said to me that he has no issues me going to Wizards.
    Dunno, just let him know through a PM and he'll tell you, he just said to me that he has no issues me going to Wizards.
    Hey mate, I've had a chat with Fred and he's agreed for the transfer. If you're still interested let him know! :) The only reason I wanted to shift to the Wizards was for activity balance.
    Hey mate, I've had a chat with Fred and he's agreed for the transfer. If you're still interested let him know! :) The only reason I wanted to shift to the Wizards was for activity balance.
    Also, if you want I can help with the wizards lineups a little, get us back on track for the series. ;) :D
    Also, if you want I can help with the wizards lineups a little, get us back on track for the series. ;) :D
    Good news, you probably just have to arrange it with fred then, I'm sure he won't mind, especially when I'm hinting the move myselves.
    Good news, you probably just have to arrange it with fred then, I'm sure he won't mind, especially when I'm hinting the move myselves.
    So, so, do the Wizards have some room for a hugely talented, in form batsman, and frequent poster, such as myself, in their team? ;)
    So, so, do the Wizards have some room for a hugely talented, in form batsman, and frequent poster, such as myself, in their team? ;)
    Don't know yet mate, will probably find out tonight. They only ring me if I don't see them that week as I see them alsmost every Thursday.

I'd say I'll be playing C Grade and Justin also.
    Don't know yet mate, will probably find out tonight. They only ring me if I don't see them that week as I see them alsmost every Thursday.

I'd say I'll be playing C Grade and Justin also.
    Hey mate,

How are you? I hope all fine. :)

You remember the PCPL you signed up for at PC? Well I've picked you up for the Vatican Victors. :D Go on, have a look around, and it would be awesome if you could be active. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back