2009 APS v AGS Results & Statistics

2009 APS v AGS Results & Statistics

On what I understand was a very awkward and difficult to score on pitch at Trinity College with Moio(AGS)top wicket taker 4/37 and topscorer Graham(APS) with 36 runs, the result was after 50 overs.

APS all out / 162 runs
AGS 7/136

I did not see the match but heard Standouts for APS were Jackson Coleman (HC) and Alex Graham (GGS)? Considered a good Win well done lads!!

Anyone with further details or comments please let us all know.:)

Re: 2009 APS v AGS Results & Statistics

cockroach raider;342568 said:
On what I understand was a very awkward and difficult to score on pitch at Trinity College with Moio(AGS)top wicket taker 4/37 and topscorer Graham(APS) with 36 runs, the result was after 50 overs.

APS all out / 162 runs
AGS 7/136

I did not see the match but heard Standouts for APS were Jackson Coleman (HC) and Alex Graham (GGS)? Considered a good Win well done lads!!

Anyone with further details or comments please let us all know.:)

I am so surprised that at the end of the year all is quiet not even a footnote from dishes!!!:confused:

Re: 2009 APS v AGS Results & Statistics

cockroach raider;343130 said:
I am so surprised that at the end of the year all is quiet not even a footnote from dishes!!!:confused:

Haha i heard dishies dropped an absolute sitter at first slip in the first few overs of the match, maybe why he's staying quiet lol

Back