2nd Test In Tasmania

futureblackcap

WE WON! :)

Sorry but this needed a thread!

You have no idea how much this means to NZ and to NZ cricket in terms of development especially in the longer formats. More success in the longer format will encourage more young kiwi cricketers to aspire for the pinnacle of the game. Test cricket.

To many more!

Cheers

I was listening to Radio Sport, I think it is, on the internet obviously. One of their presenters (Mark Watson?), was just ripping into Vettori and McCullum, seriously had enough of them. The criticism of McCullum was similar to what Haddin gets over here, he was also dirty that NZ Cricket was a boys club and not enough was done to encourage Maori/Polynesians. NZ could be aiming for a whitewash in the home series about a year from now?

I was listening to Radio Sport, I think it is, on the internet obviously. One of their presenters (Mark Watson?), was just ripping into Vettori and McCullum, seriously had enough of them. The criticism of McCullum was similar to what Haddin gets over here, he was also dirty that NZ Cricket was a boys club and not enough was done to encourage Maori/Polynesians. NZ could be aiming for a whitewash in the home series about a year from now?

McCullum has received criticism for years about his place in the Test squad. It was great to see him get test batsmen of the year award as I am a big McCullum fan :p We have no one better than McCullum and it is as simple as that plus, he is a really hard worker probably the hardest worker in the team.

Anyone who criticizes Vettori's place in the squad doesn't have a case, he has been our rock for years in the bowling and batting departments.

Don't know about a whitewash, Aus have some really quick young fast bowlers :p

Looking back through the old threads. This was a ripper test, I had the pleasure of seeing every ball live. It is my favourite Test (despite the Aussies Losing) and the run chase was incredible to watch. As was Martin managing to actually get some runs for a change.

Looking back through the old threads. This was a ripper test, I had the pleasure of seeing every ball live. It is my favourite Test (despite the Aussies Losing) and the run chase was incredible to watch. As was Martin managing to actually get some runs for a change.

Lucky! I still have the highlights of the match recorded haha.

I'd say it was the best test match I've seen until the Auckland Test against England earlier in the year hehe.

Back