A Terrible Leg Spinner With A Sweet Cut Shot.

Shitlegspinner

Hello there. I am Lloyd from Essex. I am really trying to learn how to be a half decent leg spin bowler. My major problem in nets,is that when I give it a real rip it hits the roof of the net more often than not.

Lucky I can hold a bat.

Hi mate, welcome to the site. Hopefully we can see you around the site. You should check out our spin bowling board and talk to the guys in there, I'm sure they'll have some great tips to share with you!

Cheers fella. I really want to start a new thread in that board but it does not seem possible.

You need to reach a certain amount of posts before you can begin posting threads. If you're a member for five days and have reached 15 posts you'll be able to create threads. Alternatively if you've been a member for 21 days and have made only one post you'll also be able to make threads. This is a little different in the Introduction board in order for new members to introduce themselves.

The reason these rules are in place is to stop spammers spamming the entire board. This can be a common occurrence in small, growing sites like ours and we need to stamp that out.

Back