Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Port Adelaide

• Carlton

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kram81

Should be some great games this month starting on the weekend. Richmond play finals for the first time in 12 years and only the 3rd time in over 30 years. Carlton get a reprieve into making into the 8 after the disqualification of Essendon. Hawthorn are the favourites to go all the way.

I don't really follow it but I do enjoy it on the odd occasion when it comes on tv over here.

I just took a wild guess with Hawthorn haha.

Hawthorn are favouites but Geelong have a weird winning streak against them currently, 10 games or something ridiculous since beating them in the 08 GF.

It's probably a hard sport for foreigners to get into these days with the way it's umpired at elite level, I swear some games there is a free kick every 30 seconds. It's funny actually over on BigFooty the 'gameday' threads for use whist people are watching are almost unreadable because 50% of the posts are people complaining about decisions.

Despite what Hawthorn did in the second half to Sydney last night, I have to go with Geelong, I reckon they will be too good this season.

Have to say Hawthorn at this point. They were very impressive on Friday Night.

Throw absolutely everything at them, get the press going and kick straight and Freo are in with a chance.

How that Nicholls git managed to get selected to officiate in a GF I'll never know, the bald **** should've have been given a bullet 7 years ago after the Sirengate fiasco.

Back