Ajmal Reported

Shall I quote you again?

"I suppose if they could've done it for Murali they can also compromise for the rest, probably when another Warne-like bowler comes around outside of Asia then they would relax the laws for an Asian"

So far you've implied that it is a witch hunt by India against Ajmal and now you've stated that they (whoever that is) are waiting for a non-Asian that can bowl the doosra (which there was, his name is Botha and he was cited for chucking). That is a suggestion of a conspiracy governed by racism.

What's your next suggestion? CIA? MI5? KGB? Perhaps mind control via vaccines?

Given that he has gone from 10 degrees under the old system to 42 degrees under the new system, you have to wonder what bowlers like McGrath who recorded 12 degrees under the old system were actually doing. 45 degrees? 60 degrees? Where will the madness end?

The logical conclusion is that either ICC admit that this new system is scientifically flawed (as many senior biomechanists have claimed) and politically motivated, or retroactively ban McGrath and strike his figures from the record books.

Shall I quote you again?

"I suppose if they could've done it for Murali they can also compromise for the rest, probably when another Warne-like bowler comes around outside of Asia then they would relax the laws for an Asian"

So far you've implied that it is a witch hunt by India against Ajmal and now you've stated that they (whoever that is) are waiting for a non-Asian that can bowl the doosra (which there was, his name is Botha and he was cited for chucking). That is a suggestion of a conspiracy governed by racism.

What's your next suggestion? CIA? MI5? KGB? Perhaps mind control via vaccines?

Ok, so you've answered your own question. I wasn't going for a racial conspiracy but what if it is? Gotta see you certainly got a point there mate, maybe it is a 'racial conspiracy'.

Good job mate:)

They never turned a blind eye eg muralitharan ,akhtar ( even tho he didnt chuck they checked him)

They changed the rules just so Muralitharan could bowl.

Ajmal has been chucking since his debut (more so since England toured the UAE against them), yet he got away with it, as did many other bowlers. How do you explain the fact they kept getting away with it? And don't say "cause they didn't chuck".

They changed the rules just so Muralitharan could bowl.

Ajmal has been chucking since his debut (more so since England toured the UAE against them), yet he got away with it, as did many other bowlers. How do you explain the fact they kept getting away with it? And don't say "cause they didn't chuck".
Murali never chucked ajmal didnt use to Chuck he know apparently does

Whats the "new system" ??? Plz

Instead of employing independent experts to carry out rigorous testing, the ICC have decided that the only way they can guarantee the results the want is to carry out the "testing" themselves, despite being neither biomechanical experts nor remotely independent.

Its a complete sham.

Anyone who confuses the involuntary flexing of the elbow upon extreme shoulder pronation with "throwing" or "chucking" is a grade A moron.

Back