Anil Kumble,s Spin Star Contest

Shivam_ipl

I went to this competition in banglore. i made it to top 40 from 2500 players. on the final day there were about 110 players. and Anil Kumble came to me and taught me something about my bowling. he did talk to anyone else. he told me to follow through properly and use the shoulder more. and i was the only leg spinner there to bowl flipper and googly. it has been about 6 days and i have improved a lot. started to do the stand start drill

selections were taken from hubli,manglore and banglore.there were 5 rounds and i made it to the fifth round.

when i bowl the flipper i have it very loose.thats what goes in my mind while bowling.

Congrats! Most of us need some advice on bowling the flipper, how do you manage it?
Sounds like a very interesting event, in what way was it a contest and what sort of thing did Kumble do? Did he say anything particularly interesting worth mentioning?
Bowl it slow and loopy in between leg breaks, it's high risk, but if they don't spot it and you manage to get some flight on it, it doesn't come on to the bat and players are through the ball and half way down the wicket for a stumping opportunity. You have to practice it though, I quickly lose it if I don't keep on it all the time.

no i can bowl the flipper when ever i want. between any ball. and my flipper is not like slow or less revs or loopy. it cames like shane flipper. i will upload a video just check how i bowl

Back