Anyone Know Of Any Moves Or Signings For The 2011/12 Season???

'RECRUITS/OVERSEAS'

Season fast approaching in Australia, you feel your side is lacking that one thing to take your side places??
Well here it is!!!!...............having developed a repaw with alot of clubs through out the UK and Australia i am pleased to be able to help clubs find that missing cog they need!!
I have a whole list of Uk players across all levels ready to come to your club and make a difference, don't fear for cost or a lack of time left..........there are players who are ready to depart asap!!

For more info contact me at playersabroad@hotmail.com

'RECRUITS/OVERSEAS'

Season fast approaching in Australia, you feel your side is lacking that one thing to take your side places??
Well here it is!!!!...............having developed a repaw with alot of clubs through out the UK and Australia i am pleased to be able to help clubs find that missing cog they need!!
I have a whole list of Uk players across all levels ready to come to your club and make a difference, don't fear for cost or a lack of time left..........there are players who are ready to depart asap!!

For more info contact me at playersabroad@hotmail.com

i think you mean 'rapport'

St Andrews (Sunshine) Cricket Club are Looking for Clubs to Participate in a Super 8's Tournament on Sunday 16th of October
all Games Played on Turf , 8 players per team required all balls, umpires etc catered for and Prizemoney for winning team
If interested Please Contact Jake by Email on jakebuttigieg.seda@gmail.com or by Phone 0432598307

"DOUTTA STARS have pulled off a major coup by signing former West Indies batsman Brendan Nash for the 2011/12 season.

The newest recruit to the CricX stable recently signed with the Victorian Turf Cricket Association side after deciding to pursue opportunities in his home country after losing his place in the Windies side back in June 2011.

Nash will become the headline act in the VTCA, as the Stars look to add to their eighteen first-grade Premierships this season.

A delighted club spokesman said of Nash's signing "this has massive significance for our club and will generate a lot of exposure. This is not only a major coup for our club, but for the association as well".

With 30 caps for the West Indies, over 1,100 Test runs including 2 hundreds and a first-class best of 207 scored last season, Doutta Stars will be hoping their star will be shooting them to further success this season."

Source - Doutta website

Have to agree. Think Danny is well past his best, his archilies is stuffed. Was only interested in base payments not incentives and didn't take up offers with a couple of Senior Division clubs. Much easier for a broken down hack in Nth Division, I would have thought.

LOL

Back