Aps Batsmen Can Not Play Spin!!!!!!!!!

Boss

Aps Batsmen Can Not Play Spin!!!!!!!!!

Just an observation from what i have seen over the season so far the batsmen in the APS are seriously strugglers when the slow bowlers come on. There is some seriously quality in the spinning ranks in the APS this year with Donnel, That offi from brighton cant remeber his name good bowler though, Hutton, Chaplin BUrch and then there is the two blokes Smith and cosgrave who all through the season have taken a huge amount of wickets in tandom for not many runs it is prooving to be quite the partnership. And is hlpong xavier out of trouble with some its bad batting slumps. But it would be interesting to see just how many people have fallen to spin this year. All the talk is about who is the fastest but i think the spinners will have a bigger say into just which team wins this years premisership. Thoughts?

Re: Aps Batsmen Can Not Play Spin!!!!!!!!!

definatly agreee cosgrave and smith spinning xavier to the premiership with chode molan behind the stumps nothing gets passed

i rate the offspinning of hutton and dunell....but i watched my mob crumble to the hands/ fingers of smith and cosgrave. Wen they r in tandem they r hard to get away

not having seen dunnell bowl to his full potential i cant really make a judgement on him but Bett for Melbourne Grammar doesnt seem to miss much, bowled a very economical spell against us and deserved a couple more wickets, smith and cosgrave seem a very good pair.

cam pernbathy defs is a good bowler along with cosy and smith.... chaplin-burch can have his day too.... o'keefe from GGS doesn't do to much bad either.... dunell seems to rate himself much higher than he actually is...

Back