Aps Team Vs Blokes Who Should Have Or Were Stiff Not To Make It!

Boss

Aps Team Vs Blokes Who Should Have Or Were Stiff Not To Make It!

Some very very interesting decisions in the APS 11. I reckon that the blokes who didnt make it would give them a run for their money.Bolwing line up would be very strong Parisi, Slade to take the new ball, Gelling first change with Singh and Cosgrave and Dunell to spin it up after. Batting is a bit weak any other suggestions?

McMillan (wk)
Gelling
Dunell (12th man for the actuals)
Parisi
Slade
Cosgrave
Singh
Jackson

Re: Aps Team Vs Blokes Who Should Have Or Were Stiff Not To Make It!

Reuben Wakefield from HC was pretty stiff to miss out.
Shaw from MGS with b2b 100's to finish off the season would add to the batting lineup.

Penberthy (CGS), Cosgrave (XC), Slade (MGS), Gelling (SC), Shaw (MGS), Sundberg (CGS - best opener in APS)

cosgrave was overated. he may have taken a lot of wickets during the year, but he bowled 30 odd overs on the w/e.

if i hadve bowled 36 overs on the w/e i couldve beaten some teams outright myself!

heat;147891 said:
cosgrave was overated. he may have taken a lot of wickets during the year, but he bowled 30 odd overs on the w/e.

if i hadve bowled 36 overs on the w/e i couldve beaten some teams outright myself!

Wtf, you are the worst bowler ever. Slow as ********.

You got 3 wickets of ********!

Chopra7;147946 said:
Wtf, you are the worst bowler ever. Slow as ********.

You got 3 wickets of ********!

haha, well what does that say about your teams batting?

anyway, i dont want to get bitter, all im saying is that if you bowl 30+ overs a game, i should think that youd EXPECT to get 4+ wickets each innings, and thats the only reason his stats look exceptional. i personally thought smith was a much better bowler and a much better choice overall.

and cosgrave cant bat, at least chaplin-burch and o'keefe can hold a bat. theyre just as good if not better spinners. AND cosgrave's a liability in the field.

heat;147891 said:

Had no luck bout 3/4 dropped catches tormey was given not out lbw when he was plumb so i mean seriously he coulda had 5 or so if his feilders had given him some support and a bit of luck i spose thats cricket though still pretty hard to arue with the stats.

Parisi Played And Took 3 Fa

Boss;148389 said:
Had no luck bout 3/4 dropped catches tormey was given not out lbw when he was plumb so i mean seriously he coulda had 5 or so if his feilders had given him some support and a bit of luck i spose thats cricket though still pretty hard to arue with the stats.

fair point. forgot the drop catches

Back