APS Umpiring

bernie

APS Umpiring

From personal experience there seems to be 3 to 4 questionable decisions each game in the aps. What does everyone think of the standard of APS umpiring. They seem to be very trigger happy if u get struck on the pads

Re: APS Umpiring

bernie;140200 said:
From personal experience there seems to be 3 to 4 questionable decisions each game in the aps. What does everyone think of the standard of APS umpiring. They seem to be very trigger happy if u get struck on the pads

Have a sook Bernie!

really terrible.... has anyone had dennis???? cannot hear a thing, gives the worst lbw's and never calls a no ball.... complete idiot

Sounds like that you don't know the rules of cricket, bernie. If you play cricket it might be a good idea to make some changes to your bowling.

I know that when it rains that you can go off the field but even if it was only a couple of drops I think that it is ok just to stay on the field. If it was a storm then wtf was the umpire doing?

pidgeon fan;141114 said:
I know that when it rains that you can go off the field but even if it was only a couple of drops I think that it is ok just to stay on the field. If it was a storm then wtf was the umpire doing?
It was a storm. There was lightning etc. That is classified as a storm.

Warren = old fool.

Warren = that McGorian kid from Xavier. All the Xavier guys couldn't stop laughing at the comparison...apparently they were both standing at square leg and not even their captain could tell them apart!
Warren = best umpire we've had
South Swans doesn't play...how can you be sure he's the worst?

hilfy#2;141438 said:
Warren = that McGorian kid from Xavier. All the Xavier guys couldn't stop laughing at the comparison...apparently they were both standing at square leg and not even their captain could tell them apart!
Warren = best umpire we've had
South Swans doesn't play...how can you be sure he's the worst?
I can still feel rain....

Haha, yeah but that sh*tbox thing we've got out at Wheelers doesnt stop much :p

You lot got the luxury of me running out the covers in the wet... sexy.

some of the umpires in the APS are dubious. both teams on the weekend (HC v MGS) had some ripper appeals. i think there was one or two lbws for the whole game. loads of appeals though

Wiz;141651 said:
The worst umpires we've had are the blokes from GGS Chris and David

i think that opinion is quite universal as they are now on probation i think

bernie is the worst umpire goen around he hates skevs and never gives anything out... he tells people off for walking in to far..
umpires skevs had against GGS on the weekend are probs the best ian and ritchie

everybody likes their own umpires, but can someone honestly say they had a good set of umpires at an away game?

pretty much all aps umpires are ******** i reckon we should get the eca dunstan turf umpires bout the only umpires i know that wont trigger you for gettin hit on the pad

Back