Asterisks

Status
Not open for further replies.

heat

Asterisks

can all the APS posters please cut back on the swearing.

i know its getting pretty heated, but its beginning to get a little hard to read.

Re: Asterisks

am i right to say that the 3 replies have all been from BGS boys in this thread????? i am pretty sure you 3 are...once again showing your immaturity to life, which has obviously reflected ur performance on the cricket field...you guys have lost by showing immature yr10 material batting and bowling so i suggest u dickheds grow up and get a life!

IsHusseyIsGood;139891 said:
dude its a fkn gay website why would u rate us on it? so u can grow up and fkn get over it

You can hardly bag the site when you're making 13 posts a day mate!

Lads, swear as much as you want. But dont try and avoid it by being smart.

Id advise you to read the stickied thread about APS posters. We will suspend you if you do not follow the rules and if you decide to make another name we will know its you as an alias.

So as much as you hate or dislike the site, stop talking trash on here and back it up on the field.

******** ur a loser 'ouch', these briton guys r talkin ******** but hoo cares? chill the ******** out, uve clearly got no life mate, dont take it so seriously and dont b a ********in poofter
if u reckon ur so mature then ******** off and ignore this, go convince urself that ur the 'bigger man' u poo jabbing c u n t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back