Back Again With Another Video

Hi guys,
after having the need to record videos and analyze has taught me what difficult art legspin bowling is.
so sorry if your annoyed but heres another video of me bowling i wanted some suggestions and pointers.
my friend recorded this video to show me my mistakes.
He told me that i bend my arm after release instead of bringing it straight through.
ALso i tend to bend sideways almost falling on my back causing me to unexpectedly to bowl full tosses.
Also i dont hv a strong follow through although i do get good turn and flight he added that completing the action adds stability and consistency
i understand this but how and what exactly should i do to COMPLETE THE ACTION

I played the video in slo mo and found that i bend my arm after release
i took a screenshot here its
http://i42.tinypic.com/afhe8o.jpg

i found a shane warne video on youtube at 500fps i dont wanna copy his action just correct the basics
Also in his action can u see how long his DELIVERY STRIDE is?

So how can i bowl well flighted rippers, how can i make sure that a captain can without fear depend on me to bowl good ball and not full tosses that are sent out of the park (MY BIGGEST FEAR)
I dont want to bowl as a one day event rather bowl anyday with dependable consistency, i have seen only offies have consistency

As no one else has replied I'll give it a go. First thing to take on board is that any advice over the internet is guesswork as all we can see is a video, if you're after advice it's always better coming from someone who is actually there watching you bowl.

Don't take this the wrong way but you don't look like you are putting any effort into bowling, it appears as though the only effort you are putting in is with your fingers and wrist. Try and drive yourself towards your target with purpose.

Remember it's spin bowling not just spin.

Exactly ! leftie600 everyone says dat I need 2 complete action , bend my back , follow through but no one is saying hw to practice doing it or hw to recognise if I m doin it right.
Is Everything else okay?

Exactly ! leftie600 everyone says dat I need 2 complete action , bend my back , follow through but no one is saying hw to practice doing it or hw to recognise if I m doin it right.
Is Everything else okay?
I wouldn't worry about 'completing your action' as you just bowl too slow, if you didn't tell me you were bowling I would assume you were doing a training drill.

Have you actually tried tried just bowling faster? Suggest that your walk up becomes a 'jog up' and that you really throw yourself into getting the ball down the other end. At the moment you will never 'complete your action' because you are putting no effort into bowling. Don't be afraid of losing spin and just give it a go.

Back