Ban Yan Yan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiz

Ban Yan Yan

Its now time that we took a stand. This bloke we all know affectionately as jannik de silva, should be banned for life due to the fact that he is a seconds cricketer and he has labeled at least 3 blokes gay.

Everyone knows who i am, and the school i go to and people agree with me that he is bringing the school's cricket in disrepute. I will personally ask the IT men at HC to filter Bigcricket from his network. Whatever it takes to get 'trampoline hands' De Silva from never returning to this site.

And while im at it, his mates (the pom 23 -damian fletcher) a touch rugby player to be banned for talking verbal diarrhea.

I encourage everyone on bigcricket to not respond and reply to anything YAN YAN and THE POM 23.

Re: Ban Yan Yan

Wiz;287390 said:
Its now time that we took a stand. This bloke we all know affectionately as jannik de silva, should be banned for life due to the fact that he is a seconds cricketer and he has labeled at least 3 blokes gay.

Everyone knows who i am, and the school i go to and people agree with me that he is bringing the school's cricket in disrepute. I will personally ask the IT men at HC to filter Bigcricket from his network. Whatever it takes to get 'trampoline hands' De Silva from never returning to this site.

And while im at it, his mates (the pom 23 -damian fletcher) a touch rugby player to be banned for talking verbal diarrhea.

I encourage everyone on bigcricket to not respond and reply to anything YAN YAN and THE POM 23.

Wholeheartedly agree, any chance of chucking 'the import' in with them?

Re: Ban Yan Yan

AHHHHHHHHHHH DA WIZ!!
As usual, the wiz hits the probverbial nail on the big head of YAN YAN.
He scrape's into the twos on the basis of there only being 22 'participating' HC cricketers.
You may have seen comments such as the Wiz trying to 'satisfy' Gracies needs, but YAN YAN takes it to a new level. Gracy tells YAN YAN to jump and YAN YAN asks "how high?"

The views and ideals of Haileybury Cricket do not represent those of THE YAN! We as a school have been given a bad name from these so called 'cricketers'.

BAN THE YAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back