Barclay Shield 2017/18

What is the benefit or point of only losing 5 wickets when chasing a score and losing?
I understand 350 is a huge score but would've thought Rosanna had been bowled out
Your fascination with the DVCA and in particular Heidelberg and Rosanna is intriguing Pep. When Rosebank see the light and apply for admission into the comp you'll be able to provide them with all the inside info.

What is the benefit or point of only losing 5 wickets when chasing a score and losing?
I understand 350 is a huge score but would've thought Rosanna had been bowled out
Couldn't agree more, apparently 2/80 tea off 40 on lightning fast ground. Reading between the lines looks like they didn't have a crack at it.

Couldn't agree more, apparently 2/80 tea off 40 on lightning fast ground. Reading between the lines looks like they didn't have a crack at it.
i also agree...if you are not even going to try to win, then don't play.....finishing 5 down and losing by 90odd.. have a crack ffs....how anyone can justify that is beyond me.....its un australian....go down swinging.

Your last comment doesn't make sense and actually backs up my theory that Barclay shield teams wouldn't dominate and in fact struggle to make finals in money. I would suggest that Elthams batting would be better than 2/3 of Barclay teams.
Rereading it, it doesn't make much sense but I was pretty much agreeing with you. Was pointing out though that for those people that think the grades are even they are not.

Mont getting it done again! Batting has stood up so far and the bowlers doing there job. OP's on the other hand. Wowee 42.

Back