<strong>DVCA Top Poster - September '09</strong>
Best 5 clubs in DVCA (Nothing biased)

1 Diamond Creek- exellent club great ground and heaps of teams
2 Riverside-i promise im not being biest but its just a reall y well ran club
3 Epping
4 Bundoora
5 Lower Plenty

thoughts???

Re: Best 5 clubs in DVCA (Nothing biest)

batting allrounder;342201 said:
3 Epping
4 Bundoora
5 Lower Plenty

thoughts???

This post lost all credibility before it began... the moment I saw the word "biest", surely you mean "biased"??? :rolleyes:

Re: Best 5 clubs in DVCA (Nothing biest)

3 Epping
4 Bundoora
5 Lower Plenty

thoughts???

what do you base this on?

Re: Best 5 clubs in DVCA (Nothing biased)

3 Epping
4 Bundoora
5 Lower Plenty

thoughts???

I think the people that run Epping are good people, and there top two teams are strong, but they drop away very quickly and I dont rate them. Wouldnt be in my top 5.

1. bundoora (just to stir a few people up)
2. riverside
3. plenty
4. diamo
5 LP - sorry to see them going down

New won Money shield GF
Made finals in the Money reserve
C grade finished 5th or something
H grade made finals
Very good junior program
quite a few teams makin finals
Lots of kids comin through under 12 nd milo program

100% bull;342592 said:
i think the people that run epping are good people, and there top two teams are strong, but they drop away very quickly and i dont rate them. Wouldnt be in my top 5.

1. Bundoora (just to stir a few people up)
2. Riverside
3. Plenty
4. Diamo
5 lp - sorry to see them going down
plenty!!! Plenty!!!
They suck they only had 1 good team this year and it was 16s and they r goin down

batting allrounder;342633 said:
plenty!!! Plenty!!!
They suck they only had 1 good team this year and it was 16s and they r goin down

hahah, yeah thats funny. could say the same about riverside because they didnt win any senior flags this year. Where did Riverside's 1's and 2's finish this year? Actually couldnt even say they had 1 good team to be honest...

What is the criteria for being in the top 5 DVCA clubs by the way? How about set the criteria and then you may have some credability. Also if you need a hand in setting it pm me you muppet.

No Good at cricket;342621 said:
New won Money shield GF
Made finals in the Money reserve
C grade finished 5th or something
H grade made finals
Very good junior program
quite a few teams makin finals
Lots of kids comin through under 12 nd milo program

Save your nomination for next season and then lets revisit. The real test of your club will be to step up to the big league and hold your place. Good Luck.

PremiersAgain;342634 said:
hahah, yeah thats funny. could say the same about riverside because they didnt win any senior flags this year. Where did Riverside's 1's and 2's finish this year? Actually couldnt even say they had 1 good team to be honest...

What is the criteria for being in the top 5 DVCA clubs by the way? How about set the criteria and then you may have some credability. Also if you need a hand in setting it pm me you muppet.

How about you spell credibility right and then your post might have some of it.

BattingAllRounder has a point. After this year your juniors will struggle, with players from that junior team just gone set to leave Plenty in the coming years.

NEWCC (L);342757 said:
BattingAllRounder has a point. After this year your juniors will struggle, with players from that junior team just gone set to leave Plenty in the coming years.

good on you small fry. you guys havent even played a match and your already shoting your gob's off about something you have no knowledge about. North Eltham im suspecting are going to become a real favourite to play next year in Barclay Shield and Reserve because it is going to be so much fun smashing a bunch of smartarse hacks who cant play.

Back onto the thread, i believe all the requirements for being a good club come from the following creteria:

• Club history
    Club facilities
    Junior program
    Recent on field success
    Kids who have gone onto district cricket or further
    General running of the club off field

not exactly in that order.

For those who give a stuff this would be my top 5 in a random order.
Diamond Creek
Riverside
Plenty
Bundoora
Eltham

PremiersAgain;342862 said:
good on you small fry. you guys havent even played a match and your already shoting your gob's off about something you have no knowledge about. North Eltham im suspecting are going to become a real favourite to play next year in Barclay Shield and Reserve because it is going to be so much fun smashing a bunch of smartarse hacks who cant play.
How does "shooting our gobs off" compare to the fact we are in Barclay Shield at all? It doesn't. And don't expect a reply about me saying that North Eltham is up there for the best clubs, because we aren't.

But I'm surprised how easily some of the guys on here can crack, like yourself.

PremiersAgain;342862 said:

Back onto the thread, i believe all the requirements for being a good club come from the following creteria:

• Club history
    Club facilities
    Junior program
    Recent on field success
    Kids who have gone onto district cricket or further
    General running of the club off field

not exactly in that order.

For those who give a stuff this would be my top 5 in a random order.
Diamond Creek
Riverside
Plenty
Bundoora
Eltham
Says you

NEWCC (L);342880 said:
How does "shooting our gobs off" compare to the fact we are in Barclay Shield at all? It doesn't. And don't expect a reply about me saying that North Eltham is up there for the best clubs, because we aren't.

But I'm surprised how easily some of the guys on here can crack, like yourself.

He wasn't directing at you personally pal, if you a look at one of your mates posts on this thread, you will see where he was directing it. Granted, you have got one of the best junior set ups, but winning a flag in Money Shield doesn't make NEW one of the best clubs in the Valley. Finish in the top half in barclay next year and you could possibly be one of the best clubs.

Back