Best Keeper in 14s/16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Keeper in 14s/16s

No Good at cricket;287432 said:
I believe his name is Watsa Duckworth
come on 'LG' get it right (Personal Joke, 14 1's)
Sticky fingers signing out

haha those nicknames that Tony made up made me LOL bad. There was...
you - sticky fingers
me - LG (tony couldnt think of a cricket name for me coz I was so shit)
lucy - smoke
ducky - whatsa
christou - demon lmao
smith - 4fa
cisek - dead eye cisek lol
marcus - marcusarni/arni
cam - ?
henkle - ???
tait - ??
lambo - ??

what were the ones in "???"

NEWCC (L);288376 said:
haha those nicknames that Tony made up made me LOL bad. There was...
you - sticky fingers
me - LG (tony couldnt think of a cricket name for me coz I was so shit)
lucy - smoke
ducky - whatsa
christou - demon lmao
smith - 4fa
cisek - dead eye cisek lol
marcus - marcusarni/arni
cam - ?
henkle - ???
tait - ??
lambo - ??

what were the ones in "???"

Cam - Skip/skipper
Lambo - Jakel
Tait - ?????????????????
Henkel - Run machine

lol we were so good back then the first team to win an U14 1's grand final for NEW :D:D:D

big-hitter;289187 said:
Ben Russel. I think hes keeping for B grade at Bundoora

Ben Russell is a dead-set gun of the sport. Can field, bowl, bat and keep. It is sometimes a waste to have him behind the stumps but he is a great keeper, definately one of the best ive seen. Also Mitch Johnson is a very good keeper

mid wicket;289189 said:
Ben Russell is a dead-set gun of the sport. Can field, bowl, bat and keep. It is sometimes a waste to have him behind the stumps but he is a great keeper, definately one of the best ive seen. Also Mitch Johnson is a very good keeper

Yer definatly is a freak of the sport. Captin of OP's Hatch also think hes bowling first change and will bat high to middle order. Can play the game!

big-hitter;289190 said:
Yer definatly is a freak of the sport. Captin of OP's Hatch also think hes bowling first change and will bat high to middle order. Can play the game!

Just a matter of whether Lachy Dyson or him takes over the reigns of big singha in Bundooras A-Grade ;)

mid wicket;289191 said:
Just a matter of whether Lachy Dyson or him takes over the reigns of big singha in Bundooras A-Grade ;)

Ive heard lachlan isnt bad with the gloves either. Definitly good competition between the boys, also good for the club. Signs of a promising future.

big-hitter;289192 said:
Ive heard lachlan isnt bad with the gloves either. Definitly good competition between the boys, also good for the club. Signs of a promising future.

also a few gun oldies having a fair go at some higher grades down at bundoora with the likes of terry campbell not only handy with the gloves but if you have a look at his batting scores it speaks for himself.

but yeah, 5 years time will show lachy an a grade keeper and ben a b grade keeper id say. both can hit a ball also

um if russell is so good how come he doesnt keep for the bundoora 16 1's ?
you would think that he would be keeping in his junior years..

david chesterton from mernda/thomastown is a superb keeper.
rarely drops a catch, or misses a ball.
kept in the dvca match recently and really showed what he had, and i believe he keeps for the mernda 2's?
speaks for itself.
look forward to seeing what hes got when i edge a few to him in the coming weeks.;)

the reason why he doesnt keep in the 16 1's is because he bowls his HEAT which is why he is such a freak

mid_on;289780 said:
the reason why he doesnt keep in the 16 1's is because he bowls his HEAT which is why he is such a freak

I do believe he doesn't bowl heat, but he is a good medium paced bowler.
Also a very good keeper is James Nicholson, he is also a very handy opening batsmen.

fmr_13;289371 said:
um if russell is so good how come he doesnt keep for the bundoora 16 1's ?
you would think that he would be keeping in his junior years..

ben is a waste behind the stumps, we will get more use of him in the field and as an extra bowler, and instead having someone else to keep who can still stop a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back