Best Keeper in 14s/16s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best Keeper in 14s/16s

From what ive seen so far this year it's ducky and Mitchy. both hav great hand-eye and back it up with the bat. though campbell isnt bad

clearly you cannot beat todd marchant for keeping ability...allowing byes lets him gets runs to his name so he'll take em

i reckon mitch johnson or dylan campbell as some of the best keepers in dvca campbell took 5 catches against plenty

clearly dylan taking 5 catches was all about the high calibre of bowling.

i hear the kid who kept second half was a natural having never kept before.
;)

fmr_13;303240 said:
clearly dylan taking 5 catches was all about the high calibre of bowling.

i hear the kid who kept second half was a natural having never kept before.
;)

not wrong at all, it was thought that the rumour was the 2nd half keeper let campbell have a go, if he had kept in the 1st half then plenty would have been gone for all money

No Good at cricket;312906 said:
That is why Nicholson was the number 1 keeper in the Premiership winning Bietzel shield team ??????????

Dave Chesterton is a better keeper and bat by a long way, he can at least catch the ball down the legv side. did you not see his stats for the carnival, 8 catches and 7 stumpings, 3 from pace bowlers. By the way since when do bowl spin diz

The Stair;313277 said:
Dave Chesterton is a better keeper and bat by a long way, he can at least catch the ball down the legv side. did you not see his stats for the carnival, 8 catches and 7 stumpings, 3 from pace bowlers. By the way since when do bowl spin diz

Then why did he not keep in the Bietzel team ?????
Nicho is a good keeper, but there is always room for improvement, just like everybodies game. He was also an important part of our captaincy.

As for my spin i was a spin bowler in under 12's nd first year 14's nd i couldn't take wickets so i changed to medium (still don't take wickets but more economical) then in the tri series game they needed a spinner so i made it up that i bowled spin took a wicket, so ibowledspin in the tournament and i think i did alrite with figures of 8/80 off 21 overs ???? make your own opinion up but thats not bad for a bloke that hasn't bowled spin in a couple years ????

No Good at cricket;313377 said:
Nicho is a good keeper, but there is always room for improvement, just like everybodies game. He was also an important part of our captaincy.

As for my spin i was a spin bowler in under 12's nd first year 14's nd i couldn't take wickets so i changed to medium (still don't take wickets but more economical) then in the tri series game they needed a spinner so i made it up that i bowled spin took a wicket, so ibowledspin in the tournament and i think i did alrite with figures of 8/80 off 21 overs ???? make your own opinion up but thats not bad for a bloke that hasn't bowled spin in a couple years ????

superstarrrrrrr

No Good at cricket;313377 said:

hey boys
i think some of the blokes from the more unsuccesful teams are not talked about enuf in here
I play mfor Mernda Cricket Club Dave Cheterton is a great keeper, my mate named josh fitzsimmonds is a great keeper too anyone think he was stiff no to keep in DVCA?

The Stair;296922 said:
From what ive seen so far this year it's ducky and Mitchy. both hav great hand-eye and back it up with the bat. though campbell isnt bad

as i said fitz keeps in money reserve
took 5 catches the other week aswell
then 1 in the 2nd innings :)
doesn't keep in juniors hes kind of trying to concentrate on his bowling/keeping

can hit the ball!;316326 said:
hey boys
i think some of the blokes from the more unsuccesful teams are not talked about enuf in here
I play mfor Mernda Cricket Club Dave Cheterton is a great keeper, my mate named josh fitzsimmonds is a great keeper too anyone think he was stiff no to keep in DVCA?

from what i saw on saturday afternoon when we played south Morand he was not unlucky at all, he already has 8 byes in 7 overs from balls the were at regulation height and just down leg. He defiantly needs to work on his running between the wickets as he ran the other opener out then i ran him out. thats just my personal opinion.

can hit the ball!;316326 said:
hey boys

Good to see you talking about yourself on here Josh

No Good at cricket;316354 said:
from what i saw on saturday afternoon when we played south Morand he was not unlucky at all, he already has 8 byes in 7 overs from balls the were at regulation height and just down leg. He defiantly needs to work on his running between the wickets as he ran the other opener out then i ran him out. thats just my personal opinion.

lol true
on tht pitch its a bit hard to get to balls at shin height a metre down the leg side

can hit the ball!;316382 said:
lol true
on tht pitch its a bit hard to get to balls at shin height a metre down the leg side

If you can't take those deliveries Josh then maybe you should focus on your bowling and batting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back