Both Arms Wristspin (ambidextrous)

Shivam_ipl

I have come to big cricket after a long time. I have improved my bowling a lot. The action and stuff. It took me so many years to copy shane warne s action. I am getting good drift. Bowling flipper nicely and getting wickets. And with all that i have started a new thing. Left arm chinaman. Worked really hard at it. And now i have so good control. Now i can bowl a ball with my right and then a ball from the left. Bowling each on the area. What are your thoughts on this how does it help. If u want i can send a video of it. Action from both r quiet similar too..

If you can manage bowling with both arms equally well then that's the rarest skill in cricket. However, if I were you I'd stick to the strongest arm. Right arm leg spin has less margin for error than left arm leg spin so I'd advise you stick to that. If you insist on using both, then definitely use the left arm leg spin as a surprise variation.
I think it would be nice if you could post a video so that we could give more advice as to which arm does the best bowling.
Also - don't copy Warne's action. It's best to develop your own comfortable action.

Kudos to you if you can do it, love to see a video!

I think that fielders should train to throw with both hands... don't think there's a reason it can't be done, we just settle into the easy pattern.

Back