Bowling variations.

abhiscenter

Bowling variations.

Hey guys,
I am a swing bowler, my stock deliveries are out swing length ball and yorkers.
the problem is that when there are no swinging conditions, I am almost useless bowler, because of which I get hit all around.
what I feel is that if I have cutters in my stock deliveries, it might be useful in those situations.
so, if you guys can help me out with some good tips, it'll be great.
(please don't write very complicated techniques :) !)
any help will be appreciated.
thank you,
A.V

Re: Bowling variations.

I'd suggest getting an off-cutter. Just run you fingers down the side as you bowl it, simple enough. Have a play around and find what's best for you.

Mousey;339341 said:
I'd suggest getting an off-cutter. Just run you fingers down the side as you bowl it, simple enough. Have a play around and find what's best for you.
i use this ball alot myself when the ball isnt swinging, if u get it right its hard for the batmen to play, if your going to use make sure you use the same action not slowing your arm speed so its harder to pick :) hope this helps....

well instead of bowling from the crease(like normal) just bowl 2 or 3 yards further back so the ball ahs to travel further, so slower, and use your normal action

work on seeming it ! im also a swing bowler and i open and used have the same problem as you i have developed in the in cutter still need to work on the outcuter plus try slower balls very your length and line also bowl from different positions in the crease if you are bowling with the older ball just bowl some cross seam it might do something

Back