Breeno's Blog

Re: Breeno's Blog

If it was 3'10 you'd struggle to use it for any length of time. Biggest I've seen is 4'4, which was like a tree trunk.

Sticker might have been written out wrong, I reckon you'll have a 3lb 1oz, maybe 3lb 2oz depending on the grip used (or number of grips).

If the bat feel light then it may just be well balanced, which is no bad thing.

Thats what I said it may be 3'1.

It has a superb pickup weight (if it is 3"10), only feels just above 3 pound.

yeah it feels lighter than 3"10 on pick up, but when playing late cuts and leg glances you can feel the weight, its hard to cover drive with as well but awesome to str8 drive with, i had a drive come off the toe which went for six (with a strong wind behind it) definantly not a bat to push and poke with.

it weighs 1430grs which if my calculations are right adds up to 3.15ibs with a little shoe goo on the toe, so yeah 3"1, im a pretty big fella and i wouldnt want it any heavier than that so 3"10 would be extreme in my book.:)

yeah just a tad, using a 3"10 bat is just plain greedy lol, ive been practicing my trippers, no good, i can bowl them for around 2 overs before they start getting ugly, real ugly, and my off breaks are shit as well so if they want me to bowl any overs ill just bowl my little seamers and hope i get lucky.:rolleyes:

distributer of pain;329814 said:
yeah just a tad, using a 3"10 bat is just plain greedy lol, ive been practicing my trippers, no good, i can bowl them for around 2 overs before they start getting ugly, real ugly, and my off breaks are shit as well so if they want me to bowl any overs ill just bowl my little seamers and hope i get lucky.:rolleyes:

Big match this week, if we want to make top grade finals, we've gotta bowl them out. I think I was told Id be opening again, hopefully I can get a few early.

Just have to clean them up or get them caught I suppose, it's a bit disappointing when he triggers one of our players too.

Yeah they're coasting along, we need to get them 5/110-120 to have a big chance.

They really should be 3/57.

Yeah Worrell entered the scores in the wrong innings, has to wait until the end of match to correct it and your name will be there.

Well today in the 4ths we lost, they chased down our 216 with 4 wickets left, after we had them 2/100.

I bowled 16 overs all up, getting 4/51. Wasn't a bad return, I got the match ball and it takes my season tally to 27 wickets. I really think I should be playing a higher grade than 4ths.

Next week is a final against the 8th placed team, heres hoping we win it.

Thanks Jonesy, yeah 3 of their guys made 50. I took a pretty good catch off my own bowling, in the follow through, low and hard out stretch to my right, I was sliding when I caught it.

Was disappointing to lose the match when I bowled so well.

breeno;330529 said:
Thanks Jonesy, yeah 3 of their guys made 50. I took a pretty good catch off my own bowling, in the follow through, low and hard out stretch to my right, I was sliding when I caught it.

Was disappointing to lose the match when I bowled so well.

i think we had them 5/100 ??

Back