bring back the APS forum?

S

sultan_of_swing

bring back the APS forum?

who reckons we should bring back the forum that was devoted to just APS cricket?

it gets too confusing with all these canada cricket and other filth that gets put on here.

BIG JEFF!
make a APS cricket forum, like there was last year....which just has APS cricket related issues.

cheers.

Re: bring back the APS forum?

Sultan, probably the greatest post of the year...

With the APS season fast approaching, there definately needs to be a school cricket dedicated forum - gotta love the banter that goes on.

Pretty sure everyone loves it so lest bring it back!

hmmmm... sultan while i agree there should be an aps forum, there never was one last year haha. but yea good idea Jeff you should make an APS one within this.

how a sub forum of the local cricket forum? do you all think a forum for APS would get enough traffic, or should it be like last year, one main APS thread, then whatever otehr ones that pop up- all under this forum?

yea a sub forum of the local cricket forum.. i'd be willing to mod it if you want jeff... and yes it would get enough traffic

Sounds good I reckon, the sub forum should be enough and we need traffic that's for sure

yeh there would be heaps of traffic...lot of interest in the aps.

so cmon big jeff.
get this aps forum running!

there would be more than enough traffic!!! the local cricket forum is covered with APS cricket...C'Mon Jeff!!!

Back