Can india Win The World Cup T20

Re: Can india Win The World Cup T20

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;395045 said:
If England win I will become a member of the barmy army.

Half of the Army are doctors and lawyers. The rest are also successful. Do you qualify LtD?

LIONS then DAYLIGHT;395045 said:
If England win I will become a member of the barmy army.

A run across the GABBA in November would be funnier :)

India have no hope, unless they manage to avoid some of the world powerhouses like Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan or Ireland :D

Its always fun before a big tournament to guess which Minnow will eliminate India and Pakistan, one chokes the other well...

Australia should be a very strong favourite if they keep up their recent record of picking T20 players instead of just the ODI ones, a change in captain would make them unbeatable

eddiesmith;395076 said:
India have no hope, unless they manage to avoid some of the world powerhouses like Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan or Ireland :D

Its always fun before a big tournament to guess which Minnow will eliminate India and Pakistan, one chokes the other well...

Thinking of the 50 over cup chokes? Both those teams have won the T20 although I agree with your sentiment :)

Kram81;395117 said:
Thinking of the 50 over cup chokes? Both those teams have won the T20 although I agree with your sentiment :)
Thats right they have, played each other in the 1st final as well I think? But I am pretty sure India returned to their normal ways last year and were knocked out by a minnow

Love the way that everyone can remember every finalist in the 50 over World Cup's history, but nobody can remember the finalists of the T20 World Cup from 2 years ago.

Looked it up, India bullied Bangladesh and Ireland in the group stage, then bombed out 0-3 in the super 8s, even England knocked them off :)

edit - they should use this format/amount of teams for the 50 over cup, going back to quarter finals is idiotic.

Boris;395132 said:
Love the way that everyone can remember every finalist in the 50 over World Cup's history, but nobody can remember the finalists of the T20 World Cup from 2 years ago.
They can? Must be a mad cricketing fan

England knocked em off? Told you that a minnow beat them :D

I think so because as you can see the current team player of India many new face are there. This new players have lots of confident and enthusiasm to do something new and according to me I feel that this T20 world is the right opportunity for them tom prove their self. So they can try their best.

Back