channel nine cricket commentators

kizza

channel nine cricket commentators

this forum would probably only make sense to ppl in australia i think?? :confused: the channel 9 cricket commentators can be very annoying they always wander off on another subject and tony greig always bags out australia??
haha the 12th man boned cd is very funny when he bags out the commentry team

Re: channel nine cricket commentators

yeah, definitly will only make sense to aussies :laugh:

Tony Grieg is annoying, but so is Bill Lawry, he just can never decide who he wants to be biased towards. and Ian Chappell is just a tosser, no two ways about it.

Oh Billy Birmingham is just a legend, all his tracks are hilarious, listened to them so many times i can almost recite Boned! off the top of may head :D

yeh hahaha the 12th man should do the commentry for real hahaha
richie benaud is the only one that is a decent commentator the rest should be sacked haha

i quite like guys such as tubby, heals and slats. Richie is just a legend of a man

i wonder what it would be like if the 12th man did do the commentry for real, it would be bloody funny what ever happens :laugh:

chappels the one in the ford backyard cricket ad aye??
i like that bloke hes funny

The 12th man is a good series, have a few of the CD's although they can be a bit hard to find over here (well they used to, before Amazon etc).

yeah, bill lawry quite amusing, but not Ian chappell, he keeps thinking that his opinion is of the utmost importance, but it isnt, he just dribbles out complete c***

We have Star Cricket to watch the matches and only Ian and Slater are from the Aussie side.
I wanted to hear Richie's commentary.But he is in Channel Nine team.
Gavaskar,Ravi Shastri and Wasim Akram make it up for the rest.

i love bill lawry. simply awesome. richie=legend. not a big fan of chappell but dont hate him either.

Being english ive not heard many of them but richie benaud is a class act and is hard to follow for any cricketing broadcaster.

jimmy33 said:
What do you think of us Aussie commentators?
From my observation on Star Cricket and earlier matches;I have found out that:
Richie Benaud is a Legend.
Bill Lawry's voice is good to hear.
Michael Slater is new to Cricket commentary.
Ian Chappell is slow to comment and has interesting old stories about cricket matches or incidents.Something I found out interesting at times.
Besides them;I did not got the opportunity to listen to Mark Taylor,Ian Healy and rest of the experts.

What do you think of us Aussie commentators?
meet ian healy in townsville tonight, wat a drunken prick. doesnt even no his cricket history. he thought he was qlds first shield winning captain and wanted to fight about it. for the record it was stuart law. healy is a drunken bum

The constant flogging of crappy memorabilia and stupid upcoming TV shows on 9 is very irritating and yeah Ian Healy needs a bullet.

The FoxSports TV commentators are that much better it's not funny.

the commentary itself is ok it is all the commercial dribble that goes around it. Also the propping up of their mates like an incompetent Haddin is very disappointing.

Only seen bits and pieces of last night's T20 but the OTT hyperbole by most of the commentates was very cringe worthy.

T20 telecasts have been dreadful, 40 mins of talking shit while the players warm up and commentary team analysing every single aspect of the game and session. Please go back to the telecast beginning 10 minutes before the game and only show the toss and team lists. I don't particularly care about how many balls Clint McKay bowls at 100% in the warm-up.

Back