channel nine cricket commentators

Healy doesn't bother me. In fact I find him quite knowledgeable. Greig on the other hand in his later days was just plain painful.

(sometimes when you post here the posts don't seem to appear. I just posted the above post about 5 minutes ago)

(sometimes when you post here the posts don't seem to appear. I just posted the above post about 5 minutes ago)

Only thing I've had a thing on BigFooty and pretty sure here as well when submitting post is it says mandatory error or something, but the post actually is there if you refresh the page.

Tony Greig was the most annoying commentator 9 ever employed.

I thought Greigy was a bit of a tool at first but it was whenever I didn't hear him for whatever reason I missed him.

I was absolutely gutted the day he died, last summer didn't feel quite right without him being there.

Love him or hate him, his death has left a rather sizeable void on our summer.

The young guys like Taylor (although he was a hero of mine as a kid), Healy and Slater have no idea.

I thought Greigy was a bit of a tool at first but it was whenever I didn't hear him for whatever reason I missed him.

I was absolutely gutted the day he died, last summer didn't feel quite right without him being there.

Love him or hate him, his death has left a rather sizeable void on our summer.

The young guys like Taylor (although he was a hero of mine as a kid), Healy and Slater have no idea.

I never hated Tony Greig the man - I had a great deal of respect for him and what he achieved as a matter of fact - but towards the end of his commentary career I just couldn't stand him.

I rate Healy's comments ahead of Taylor & Slater.

I find Mark Nicholas, Michael Slater and Bill Lawry Annoying.
Healy is average, and Taylor is probably the only real good commentator.

Don't mind the ABC Radio Coverage, if it still exists after today's announcement.

I find Mark Nicholas, Michael Slater and Bill Lawry Annoying.
Healy is average, and Taylor is probably the only real good commentator.

Don't mind the ABC Radio Coverage, if it still exists after today's announcement.

Glad to hear from someone else who doesn't dislike Healy. I think he is often the most insightful of the team with his views.

It's a shame but it had to happen sooner or later, Benaud and Lawry would only have a few seasons left I feel. Will be very sad when they eventually retire.

Since when was Clarke "Captain Courageous"? Sure Candice Falzon and Dave Warner, sorry Davey Warner, may be very much in love. But we all know in the case of Candice, it will only be for a short time ;)

Back