City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City of Moorabbin Cricket Association 09/10 (Part 2)

jogitin;402421 said:
So who since u know how much money is being thrown round, why not just drop a name?

Clearly the comment above is joke & the other is a mate, so i wouldn't say.

CLOCKER;402369 said:
Seems to be contagious. Washington had it a few years ago with Pickering, and last season it was West Bentleigh and now its Uniting.

What or who did west bentleigh get last year? seems like they've only lost over the last couple of seasons, but are doing pretty well in spite of it, not too much cash involved in there performances??????

Not Out;402410 said:
It's a lot more than 5 large sledge! Double figures to be precise & it's from the horses mouth. He will be at Uniting with Lalor, good mates with him & they played together at St Kilda CC.

Who's the second player going with Lalor to uniting?

The Uniting members have just been emailed with the name of the VTCA player who is going with Lalor. I'm not sure if that counts as official confirmation or whether we just wait until the press conference is held down at the Julie Cooper pavillion.

Given all the conjecture over who the player is I thought I would leave it to his representative, Big Bertha, to make the announcement here on Big Cricket...

Hang on just checked and has been put up on the Uniting website so I may as well relay it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash Russell from South Caulfield is coming to Centenary.

A top order batsman and spin bowler Ash joins Uniting after a great year of plundering runs in the VTCA. Living close to the ground and with friends at Uniting, Ash will strengthen a Uniting team looking to take the next step.

plenty of clubs have tried to stop us winning flags, through buying players....no club with high paid players has won a flag for a long long time, reason.....because paid players dont care for the club, play your juniors and freinds that come and play for free and win a premiership then your club is a successfull club

big mossy fan;402434 said:
plenty of clubs have tried to stop us winning flags, through buying players....no club with high paid players has won a flag for a long long time, reason.....because paid players dont care for the club, play your juniors and freinds that come and play for free and win a premiership then your club is a successfull club

Big mossy though you raise some good points and i won't entirely disagree with you, but what i will say when you have 2 quality players who come into the right club with the right atmosphere and who all ready have a solid base and mix of some great friends there then that is different. Not like the two players coming into the club don't know anyone, they are walking into the doors of a club where they have heaps of mates and that will be enough for them to want to win at all cost with these group of mates. But time will tell hopefully this will help us push closer to the top four this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back