CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Heard on the grapevine that there will be no change in the top grade this season.
Ommies to stay up, the RSL boys decided it would be too tuff up in Longy.
The Westers applied, but were rejected.
The boys from Sandy may lose Flahive, Pitt, Manders, and one other.
They are recruiting already, Cheeks to return, Corp, and a top line alrounder is already on the cards.
Several C&C jobs are up fro grabs.
Ana,Centrals, and word is the boys from Vandal Park are getting rid of their coach from last season.

Re: CMCA- Ommies to remain in top grade

Stacey Brown has left West Bentleigh too. Apparently ANA are the unlucky one's to obtain his services

Brown has been offering his services to a number of clubs for the right price.
ANA have been in discussions, but the price was too high.
May have been renegotiated just reecently, if thats correct, it will be a good pick up for the ''A''s, not sure how much coaching is involved though !!!
Clayton was suppossedly interested, but Mr Scott didn't know too much about the deal.
Ommies have picked up a good coach, he will certainly add the experience that was missing last year, and combined with the young blokes, should stay out of relegation zone.
Union to interview up to 4 candidates for the captaincy, could be a few noses out of wack if the ''price is not right ''
The boys club has lost a couple, but regained cheeks, Mr Pittiful to keep on playing.
Centrals still looking for a C@C, Maysie to play on a reduced contract.
Elwood still in limbo, may form an allience with Stkilda City, Gamblin being approached by Union.
LePage, no news.
Carnegie, no news.
Wallet Park still advertising.
Mackie, settled with appointments of Verral and Park into the coaching ranks.
Uniting, still in negotiations with applicants, no rush.
Further goss to appear soon.

Uncle Mick are you going back home , rumours are saying you are. Stacey Brown is going to district, and heard a big name signing to the boys club unconfirmed reports but it is one of two, Simon Beshara or Tony Brown.

Yeah, who's this? I'll be heading back to HW. Couldn't have enjoyed myself any more at ESBC, but don't like to see the old club struggle.

Can anyone confirm Stacey's gone to Premier cricket? I would've thought he'd chase the almighty dollar ahead of trying to make a name for himself in the district ranks.

Saw on ANA's website that Tony Brown had signed on with ESBC. Surprised I still haven't heard that one from anyone at ES. Beshara is well known amongst those involved at Hampton United Footy Club which has a large ES contingent. Was seen down at ES during the season last year. Even came and watched a game while he was serving a suspension which I found odd given I heard he was coaching elsewhere at the time (possibly Ormond??).

Heard Stacey has gone back to Brighton, not confirmed just grapevine rumours. Hampton Central apparently picked up two past players to replace the two os players gone home

Remaining anonymous I see....

"back to Brighton" as in the old Brghton Central which is now Brighton District? Couldn't imagine he'd go backwards unless there was some good coin involved.

Who are the 2 Centrals have picked up?

I know Le Page have sought after Dev Byrne-Murray from HW. He wants to have a crack at a higher level, so he may well take off to play Longmuir in '09/10.

I change my last post, Stacey is going to try his luck at Casey. As for the Central boys two players that played longy this year but might just end up playing lower grades on a fill in basis. Is it true Brett Ernst has left Uniting as well as Backman. Not all is well down at Union, could be some disgruntled players after this week.

I hear the junk heap at West Bentleigh is getting a major overhall. The council are adding a new kitchen, change rooms, facilities etc...

I guess it helps when the new coach works at the local council...

A lower longmuir club has made an offer to a Union player who applied for captaincy job and failed to get it but I think the cheque book is coming out again at union and he might stay.
Few campers not happy down there regarding the appointment of the new captain.

the cougar;227859 said:
I change my last post, Stacey is going to try his luck at Casey. As for the Central boys two players that played longy this year but might just end up playing lower grades on a fill in basis. Is it true Brett Ernst has left Uniting as well as Backman. Not all is well down at Union, could be some disgruntled players after this week.

Hey Cougar,

Brett has left, appointed C&C at a Dandenong and District CC, not sure of the club.
As far as other players, its only rumours at this stage.

Some players at union who are not happy is right, Moose has been appointed captain, not sure about the outcome.

Not Out;227875 said:
I hear the junk heap at West Bentleigh is getting a major overhall. The council are adding a new kitchen, change rooms, facilities etc...

I guess it helps when the new coach works at the local council...

Hi ''Not Out'',

Who is the new coach at West this season?

Archie Roach;227909 said:
Hi ''Not Out'',

Who is the new coach at West this season?

No idea mate, I have a mate who plays there & he mentioned something about it to me last week.

The women's soccer club is behind the renovations to the kitchen and toilets. Apparently the new Pres has something to do with the council.
Frew is coaching at WB. Stacey's gone to Casey-Sth, but if he doesn't get a game he'll go back to WB.

Uncle Mick;227919 said:
The women's soccer club is behind the renovations to the kitchen and toilets. Apparently the new Pres has something to do with the council.
Frew is coaching at WB. Stacey's gone to Casey-Sth, but if he doesn't get a game he'll go back to WB.

Hey Uncle Mick,

Heard that Frewy was on the outer and wasn't coaching, may have been given the sack.
Word also around was that Stacey was leaving if Frew got the job again, so you would reckon that he wouldn't come back if he he doesn't make it at Casey.

I can only go on a mate's word who is one of their senior players. He seems to know what's going on, so I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Uncle Mick;227589 said:
Remaining anonymous I see....

"back to Brighton" as in the old Brghton Central which is now Brighton District? Couldn't imagine he'd go backwards unless there was some good coin involved.
Who are the 2 Centrals have picked up?

I know Le Page have sought after Dev Byrne-Murray from HW. He wants to have a crack at a higher level, so he may well take off to play Longmuir in '09/10.

wouldn't have thought they'd have been much between CMCA and Senior A VTCA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back