Cobras and Kookas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cobras and Kookas

Next time the Kookas play the Cobras, the Bigman and TheOX may make the difference.

Willow should be interesting how will the bigman and kermit get along? And the big question will be how many kookies get into the lencia 11

Kermit;183434 said:
I reckon i couldnt hit a ball past you lol
I was on Fire in the field. I actually ran and bent over every now and then.

bigman2007;183466 said:
Buffster ya reakon the OX will be in the trip ?
Big show, but playing cricket everyday, i don't know. Can you play blind?

There the rules ox, you have to play hungover everyday. bliss also plays by the rules that you have to ask every girl out at the nightclub omalleys, (even ones in wheelchairs)

buffster;183482 said:
There the rules ox, you have to play hungover everyday. bliss also plays by the rules that you have to ask every girl out at the nightclub omalleys, (even ones in wheelchairs)
Rumor has it, that omalleys has the Ben Bliss scoreboard.

The other main rumour going around from last years trip was if the kookies tried they would have won the comp there.

buffster;183488 said:
The other main rumour going around from last years trip was if the kookies tried they would have won the comp there.
Make sure Bliss keeps, Worrell will try and catch everything.

buffster;183488 said:
Hey Buffster

Why did pickles refuse to leave the slips on Saturday while Bliss was spanking the ball around?

Are the selectors at cobras going to keep there jobs after not including Bliss in the 1's last week??

buffster;183488 said:

i think the main problem was that bliss didnt take it seriously enough!

Monty86;183499 said:
i think the main problem was that bliss didnt take it seriously enough!

LOL MONTY !
I might get the poops again when does training start for willow .... I heard CHENNY had 1000 on us at 12's but he has to take more than 5 wickets for the tournament !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back