Cosgrave is a fat ********

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsHusseyIsGood

Cosgrave is a fat ********

Cosgrave should Die
Everyone hates him hes got no friends and very obese and fugly.
Same with all xavier ********ers except for matt douglas, dan curtain and mcgorian.

Re: Cosgrave is a fat ********

It looks like he got another person out then….
Give up mate, no one really cares about your crap.

Cosgrave is a good bloke, maybe if you actually new him personally you would have a different opinion of him.
Just give up

how bout u shut up jst cause the kid obviously destroyed ur batting line up how bout u win a game then maybe u can try and bag someone u spud

i heard cosgrave got demoted in the batting order last week, he was still at lunch when he was due in

hahahaha ur all rather sad of all u pathetic little children had such strong feelings about this cosgrave kid why didnt you speak to him after the game??? there was plenty of time after the game finished early after he dismantled your batting line up. ur all just weak dogs

IsHusseyIsGood;139722 said:

Cosgrave should Die
Everyone hates him hes got no friends and very obese and fugly.
Same with all xavier ********ers except for matt douglas, dan curtain and mcgorian.

i know who u r
u r the fat kid angus or something who bwled slow inswingers
got a problem with cozzy tell him to his face,
u r real tough doin it on the web

Cosgrave would be twice the cricketer u r mate. I'm assuming he humiliated you. Get over it mate

hussy....please...i think everyone here would agree with me...piss off!! you are not needed in places like this so go lick ur dogs balls cause thats all ur worth to this forum!!!

ouch;139787 said:
hussy....please...i think everyone here would agree with me...piss off!! you are not needed in places like this so go lick ur dogs balls cause thats all ur worth to this forum!!!

hahaha loving it thats gold good work ouch

ouch;139787 said:

Yeah thats a real clever comeback you dumb ********

Cosgrave returned my wallet to me when I left it on the train.

I am 35 and have never met him before, shows what a top bloke he is.

Qualityface;139791 said:
Yeah thats a real clever comeback you dumb ********

and thats so much better....you shood be sucking hussy's balls...seems like you to are very close...maybe thats y u brighton boys loose....to interested in butfu**king each other after the game.....no wonder why u put holes in ur covers...wanna hav extra time in the morning to rub it up with ur selves and ur hot coach (if he can even fit in ur chang room)

Gees a heated argument this is. How does one kid make such headlines? i go to school with him hes a good kid with heaps of mates so unless u have got somthing constructive to say go back to brighton have a late on the beach and read teh score card that clearly shows how cosgrave demorilised ur insipid battingline up.

cosgrave may have a bit of extra baggage, but its this baggage that enables him to pull all these awseom fly bit*hs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back