Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cricket Albury/wodonga (caw)

bender;187556 said:
should'nt you then lose your points if your covers are no good and leaked water? seeing julian day might not be coming would'nt that free a few $$$ up to buy new covers?

Jles has been given a clearance from baranduda and will be riteto play this weekend.As for the covers we have requested new ones for two seasons and the league kne that they were sub standard.I hop yu werent suggesing Jules will be getting paid anything to playfor The Rangas as he is one of those blokes that just loves the sport and money means nothig to him.

Its Honestly Middo;187616 said:
.I hop yu werent suggesing Jules will be getting paid anything to playfor The Rangas as he is one of those blokes that just loves the sport and money means nothig to him.

Yeah that's what Aaron Yanner told me.@|

how come the league gets you guys the covers and the club dont purchase them? so jules is going from a club that paid him a lot of money to getting paid nothing and driving further to play cricket?

Its Honestly Middo;187616 said:
Jles has been given a clearance from baranduda and will be riteto play this weekend.As for the covers we have requested new ones for two seasons and the league kne that they were sub standard.I hop yu werent suggesing Jules will be getting paid anything to playfor The Rangas as he is one of those blokes that just loves the sport and money means nothig to him.

bender;187737 said:
how come the league gets you guys the covers and the club dont purchase them? so jules is going from a club that paid him a lot of money to getting paid nothing and driving further to play cricket?

where do you get the idea that jules was getting paid money at baranduda from? he might of got a second hand bat!:D :D :D

if he wasn't getting paid why was there a hold up on his contract did he sign one for 2 years for no money?????

rangatrain;187743 said:
where do you get the idea that jules was getting paid money at baranduda from? he might of got a second hand bat!:D :D :D

the whole ********ing competition is a joke when you have blokes like mick erdlejack running the show. why should dederang get supplied covers from the leauge when they are obviously more financial than other clubs because they pay players. struggling clubs continue to struggle and continually get kicked in the teeth by the league.

stonewall;187784 said:
the whole ********ing competition is a joke when you have blokes like mick erdlejack running the show. why should dederang get supplied covers from the leauge when they are obviously more financial than other clubs because they pay players. struggling clubs continue to struggle and continually get kicked in the teeth by the league.

The deal with the covers was done a little while ago.From my understanding every club that put in a turf wicket the league would supply a set of covers to that club.The covers Dederang have were the old ones from WWW and apparently the were rooted when they had them.As for Dederang paying players I think you should get your facts right before you put your fingers into action.Also I would be very careful about what you say about Mick as he is the one who has been flying between Melb.and Sydney to organise the water tanks that are at the grounds.Can you tell me which clubs are struggling for money or do you mean for players.

Its Honestly Middo;187804 said:
It was a performance based contract.

Were there any performances to warrant being paid?
Only joking, Julian is a good fella, though easily led....
Interesting that there was no talk of comnmon denominators regarding the wet wickets over the weekend, good to see people finally accepting that it actually rains in some areas, more so than others!

water tanks that you wont be able to fill so whats the point? and if dederang aint paying some of there players why would they travel all the way out there and leave there clubs that they were playing for?

QUOTE=Its Honestly Middo;187803]The deal with the covers was done a little while ago.From my understanding every club that put in a turf wicket the league would supply a set of covers to that club.The covers Dederang have were the old ones from WWW and apparently the were rooted when they had them.As for Dederang paying players I think you should get your facts right before you put your fingers into action.Also I would be very careful about what you say about Mick as he is the one who has been flying between Melb.and Sydney to organise the water tanks that are at the grounds.Can you tell me which clubs are struggling for money or do you mean for players.[/QUOTE]

bender;187923 said:
water tanks that you wont be able to fill so whats the point? and if dederang aint paying some of there players why would they travel all the way out there and leave there clubs that they were playing for?

QUOTE=Its Honestly Middo;187803]The deal with the covers was done a little while ago.From my understanding every club that put in a turf wicket the league would supply a set of covers to that club.The covers Dederang have were the old ones from WWW and apparently the were rooted when they had them.As for Dederang paying players I think you should get your facts right before you put your fingers into action.Also I would be very careful about what you say about Mick as he is the one who has been flying between Melb.and Sydney to organise the water tanks that are at the grounds.Can you tell me which clubs are struggling for money or do you mean for players.
[/QUOTE]

they probably want to play with some mates and meet some new people.

bender;187737 said:

Being a first time user, long time reader I have decided to get involved on the odd occasion. Having known Jules for a number of years at the Rangers it was frustrating to read that there is some type of popular belief that he was being paid. We only offer incentive based contracts. I also know that he went to Dederang for one reason......... ENJOYMENT.... I believe he should have left years ago. Lets be honest. Baranduda isn't the greatest club around and some of the characters in the team aren't exactly what you'd call mate material not to mention - ENJOYABLE blokes to hang out with... Hey, and thats coming from someone who plays (or is at least involved) with these guys.

Hawk eye;187957 said:
Being a first time user, long time reader I have decided to get involved on the odd occasion. Having known Jules for a number of years at the Rangers it was frustrating to read that there is some type of popular belief that he was being paid. We only offer incentive based contracts. I also know that he went to Dederang for one reason......... ENJOYMENT.... I believe he should have left years ago. Lets be honest. Baranduda isn't the greatest club around and some of the characters in the team aren't exactly what you'd call mate material not to mention - ENJOYABLE blokes to hang out with... Hey, and thats coming from someone who plays (or is at least involved) with these guys.

good call hawk eye, jules is looking to enjoy himself and play with some blokes that he has been mates with and played against for some time, which i hope no one can begrudge him of that. he has been a long and loyal servant of baranduda as hes life membership shows, but the way the whole thing was handled by baranduda was a disgrace. the chance of him going back to that club after what went on is very remote and i believe comes down to one persons handling of it all.|@

yeah i guess baranduda are full of dull blokes(yanna), and they must be struggling if matt lewin has to open the batting????

Hawk eye;187957 said:

bender;187966 said:
yeah i guess baranduda are full of dull blokes(yanna), and they must be struggling if matt lewin has to open the batting????

No comment on ML... Probably the best thing going for us at the moment is the new coach. Hasn't done much yet performance wise but has us winning games and motivated.

bender;187923 said:
water tanks that you wont be able to fill so whats the point? and if dederang aint paying some of there players why would they travel all the way out there and leave there clubs that they were playing for? ] those water tanks that the living legend erdle got should have got a good working over with the rain we have had. any other news to talk bout apart from dederangs bank book or players. who cares if they drive 30 mins to play cricket me and my mates have traveled a 2 hours every week to play footy for the past 4 years cause we ENJOY the club and love the trips home.

why no coment on ML? have you guys played anyone that are any good think ya have been lucky andrew russell has been slogging a few runs?

Hawk eye;188111 said:
No comment on ML... Probably the best thing going for us at the moment is the new coach. Hasn't done much yet performance wise but has us winning games and motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back