Cricket Albury/wodonga

I wonder what robby jacksons thoughts are now that james mcneil and james tonkin has become the most disliked players in the league.
I think Trent Ball is in a completely different stratosphere when it comes to the most disliked players in the comp.:rolleyes:
BTW great to see Griff back on board, hopefully he tears the Doggies a new one on Saturday.:)

I think Trent Ball is in a completely different stratosphere when it comes to the most disliked players in the comp.:rolleyes:
BTW great to see Griff back on board, hopefully he tears the Doggies a new one on Saturday.:)
Lol Raider Boi but just simmer we arnt in any position to rattle anyones cage atm we just have to keep moving forward...... Go Raiders

Please explain?

I thought it was pretty straight forward, obviosly not. I had spoken to a couple of first graders from our club in just a general chat and the subject came up. they said that it seems robby jackson has mellowed down a bit and james tonkin has taken over as the loud abnockshos 'entitled' player. they said he was alway like that at lavington though. and they also said that mcneil is very lippy also and has made his team like that. also can someone from st pats tell me if the rumours are true that when trent ball was at st pats, tonkin came and said he wanted to play there and the first graders said no? i have heard from a few different people but not sure if its true.

I thought it was pretty straight forward, obviosly not. I had spoken to a couple of first graders from our club in just a general chat and the subject came up. they said that it seems robby jackson has mellowed down a bit and james tonkin has taken over as the loud abnockshos 'entitled' player. they said he was alway like that at lavington though. and they also said that mcneil is very lippy also and has made his team like that. also can someone from st pats tell me if the rumours are true that when trent ball was at st pats, tonkin came and said he wanted to play there and the first graders said no? i have heard from a few different people but not sure if its true.

'abnockshos' - that's a new one.

Which club are you associated with Mick?
Some pretty average comments there, some players play harder then others so good on them for being aggressive & ' abnockshos '

Anyway lets get back onto cricket & away from slagging players, last game beforethe break, whats everyones tips?
How we thinking the ladder will look come end of feb?

Is interesting to see a few good young kids around the comp, Barras from east looks to be the pick?

Anyone else got much news around the traps?

I now play thirds for belvoir wizards, a fewgames in twos but mainly thirds. and might be the mystery tweeter ;) but it doesnt really matter where im from does it? what club are or were you from?

interesting to see the rep team lose again. it seems that the best players arent playing? why is that? is it the arrogance of the people running it, because from what i hear is that there is a strong click and if your not in it, you dont get a look in. the under 23s rep team is doing a lot better since they pick a wide range of players instead of just their friends.

Pretty quiet on here. Looking forward the second part of the season kicking off.
Going to throw a couple questions out there, interested in seeing peoples thoughts?

Whats the biggest issue that needs addressing in the local cricket?
Are the Platapus balls good enough?
Should a regigation policy be bought back?
Whats the best & worst ground in the league?
Whos the most best player/s in the league?
Who will get the most runs & wickets for the season?
Champion player?

Maybe throw together a best possible rep side?

Pretty quiet on here. Looking forward the second part of the season kicking off.
Going to throw a couple questions out there, interested in seeing peoples thoughts?

Whats the biggest issue that needs addressing in the local cricket?
Are the Platapus balls good enough?
Should a regigation policy be bought back?
Whats the best & worst ground in the league?
Whos the most best player/s in the league?
Who will get the most runs & wickets for the season?
Champion player?

Maybe throw together a best possible rep side?
Well Rep didn't go the way of prevouis years for CAW. I just have one question with the Under23 side. I'm sure one or two would be over that age.
The biggest issues is numbers are slowly dropping in all grades. I think kids who play footy are lost because it's taking up the whole year.
With relagation question it's a hard one. Because the district clubs don't want to come up and the bottom provincial clubs aren't strong enough.
Hopefully Raiders start to gel a bit more and have more luck after the break. Wodonga aren't as strong as last year . I'm looking at Tallanagatta to make a huge run at the finals and take it home.

WOW I have herd and seen that liam hocking has left wodonga raiders and gone to albury. i herd that his mum and marmo had a fight and she has taken him away. not sure y he went to albury tho, another struggling club, but they have a good bowling attack with tassell smith brown sawyer griffiths. anyway good luck to him for having a crack. i wonder how many more wodnga pups will leave to get a crack somewhere else and raider people to jumo from what looks like a sinking ship? i also herd that dydlan beattie is not playing becasue of a fight with robby jackson? not sure if true but if true, thats two good juniors that both clubs have lost due to fights with coachs.

the 2 big losers out of the rained out weekend is belvoir and albury because they missout plaing new city and raiders in a 2 day game.

WOW I have herd and seen that liam hocking has left wodonga raiders and gone to albury. i herd that his mum and marmo had a fight and she has taken him away. not sure y he went to albury tho, another struggling club, but they have a good bowling attack with tassell smith brown sawyer griffiths. anyway good luck to him for having a crack. i wonder how many more wodnga pups will leave to get a crack somewhere else and raider people to jumo from what looks like a sinking ship? i also herd that dydlan beattie is not playing becasue of a fight with robby jackson? not sure if true but if true, thats two good juniors that both clubs have lost due to fights with coachs.

the 2 big losers out of the rained out weekend is belvoir and albury because they missout plaing new city and raiders in a 2 day game.
You certainly are a tool........you have no idea what you are talking about.....did you get your info from us or the hockings????????? or just rumors and inuendo's..... maybe your just trying to get a bite.....either way what the ******** has it to do with you as to why the kid has gone else where to play? and as for the biggest loser ..... well enough said.....

No Jenno, like i said, i herd it. thats why i said, i herd it. not sure how clear i can be about this. if i was told by you or the hockings, i would of said i was told by you or the hockings. so yes it is a rumor you knob. that is what this site is for, for discussing rumors? isnt it? instead of looking like a knob, why not tell us what happened instead of looking like a jealous knob. like i said, this site is about the cricket albury wodonga and hocking, raiders and albury play in the league, therefore we are aloowed to talk about it. stop crying over spilt milk.

Liam is a talented cricketer and a fine young man as is his family and I've got no doubt we'll see him return to his HOME club sooner rather than later once any issues are sorted out. Like any of our former players they are always welcome back to Birallee park.:)

Was a great day at the Charity Big bash, had everything even a streaker, was just a shame the main game was a big blow out.

Its been extremly quiet on here, anyone have any news?
Whats everyones thoughts on the conpetition so far?

Was a great day at the Charity Big bash, had everything even a streaker, was just a shame the main game was a big blow out.

Its been extremly quiet on here, anyone have any news?
Whats everyones thoughts on the conpetition so far?
Great to have 8 teams still capable of making Finals in the Provincial Comp with only 3 Rounds remaining

Raider boi or jenno, can you please tell me if the 50 year old who played in the big bash who was trying to bounce liam hocking all the time was the raiders president? and is-are you the president jenno? poor form bouncing the kid like that. so much to there being no bad blood between you!!!

Back