Cricket Albury/wodonga

Scott Vincent? didnt he play at the same time bradman played? hes like 100. he may be better than other raiders batsmen but that really isnt saying much.
realy Mick have you got something against raiders or what......looking back through your comments one would have to come to that conclusion.... did one of us shag your missus or something.....

realy Mick have you got something against raiders or what......looking back through your comments one would have to come to that conclusion.... did one of us shag your missus or something.....

Well lets just say if one of your players is shagging her, that makes 1 of us! ask him to tell me his secret! to be honest, i played against your thirds and they were good guys but from all reports over the past few years your 1sts and 2nds have been acting like fools, especally the 2nds. i would personaly rather a team that isnt successful but tries hard and has respect from the opposition rather than a team who is good but a bunch of dheads. unfortunatly you guys have neither, i dont really have anything against your club but just some people in it. every club has bad people but its bad luck you have more than a few. i dont knoe scott vincent but if he adds professionalizm and teaches your team the value of respect, that is a good thing. good luck for the season.

I'm hearing that Cam McCormack has been told he won't be reappointed at Barny/Chiltern after taking them from 2nd last to 3rd on the Ladder.

Gee that seems a bit harsh. Consindering how much they improved. Maybe money issue's ?
Hey Mick if Vincent did play he wouldn't be the oldest playing going around. Some of his old teams are still playing and playing well. Not much else going on around the clubs. I do find it interested Belvoir have to advertise for a coach. I would have thought they would have plenty of contacts.

Well lets just say if one of your players is shagging her, that makes 1 of us! ask him to tell me his secret! to be honest, i played against your thirds and they were good guys but from all reports over the past few years your 1sts and 2nds have been acting like fools, especally the 2nds. i would personaly rather a team that isnt successful but tries hard and has respect from the opposition rather than a team who is good but a bunch of dheads. unfortunatly you guys have neither, i dont really have anything against your club but just some people in it. every club has bad people but its bad luck you have more than a few. i dont knoe scott vincent but if he adds professionalizm and teaches your team the value of respect, that is a good thing. good luck for the season.

You shouldn't even comment what goes on in the higher grades c grade is for a hit of fun A and B grade are a little more serious so if you haven't been on the pitch with the teams who are playing A and B grade don't comment because you look like a tossa

You shouldn't even comment what goes on in the higher grades c grade is for a hit of fun A and B grade are a little more serious so if you haven't been on the pitch with the teams who are playing A and B grade don't comment because you look like a tossa

Both our a and b grade had complained after the last game of the season and said they acted like tossas. and it seems like every club has complained about them. i did say good luck to them if they add professionalizm and respect. good luck if they do, but if they dont people wont want to play there and it would be sad to see a club fold

Both our a and b grade had complained after the last game of the season and said they acted like tossas. and it seems like every club has complained about them. i did say good luck to them if they add professionalizm and respect. good luck if they do, but if they dont people wont want to play there and it would be sad to see a club fold
Well Mick thanks for clearing up one issue at least now we know who you play for, would be interesting to know if the ppl who run the Belvoir CC are pleased that one of their C grade players has taken it upon himself to wage a social media war against another club???? and I'm sure someone at the club knows who you are.......Oh by the way im probably one of the Tossas you are refering to as ive played against your A grade the past couple of years I also played against your C grade this year so as "catcheswinmatches" commented playing higher grades is a bit more serious than the hit n giggle we play in c grade, you speak of respect for opposition well i would have loved for you to be out on the field during the past 2 seasons and see just what our players have been subjected to by the oppisition you may have a different oppinion of my team mates, The last time I played against YOUR A grade side we were told to F@$K off back to district where we belong, now thats respect!!Weve copped that right from the start even before we played a game back in Provincial thoes sentiments were splashed all over the local news paper and it continues week in week out and you wont hear us complaining about tossas on field ever, yes we are guilty of what you accuse us of but WE ARE NOT ALONE......... Maybe I should put retirement off for one more year...lol

Both our a and b grade had complained after the last game of the season and said they acted like tossas. and it seems like every club has complained about them. i did say good luck to them if they add professionalizm an

Your a Grade shouldn't be complaining from what I heard a belvoir player yelled out don't throw the ball up your getting pumped after the raiders got a wicket drew also said its a ************** disgrace losing to the raiders. You need to remember where you come from because that's where the raiders come from too

Jenno jenno jenno, if you read what i wrote properly youd see that i said the c grade were good guys. i no you played a grade a few years ago so maybe you need to go back up there to sort your guys out. i am not saying that my club or any other club dont talk crap on the feild but it seems to be every club i speak to complains the way your club behaves. maybe im just talking to the wrong poeple. im sorry if ive hit a nerve, im board about talking about the negatives. i wont bring it up again.

Jenno jenno jenno, if you read what i wrote properly youd see that i said the c grade were good guys. i no you played a grade a few years ago so maybe you need to go back up there to sort your guys out. i am not saying that my club or any other club dont talk crap on the feild but it seems to be every club i speak to complains the way your club behaves. maybe im just talking to the wrong poeple. im sorry if ive hit a nerve, im board about talking about the negatives. i wont bring it up again.
Mick Mick Mick, your missing my point i played c grade and as you know im not such a bad prick out there or you would have whinged about me in c grade but yet when I played higher grades I played the game as hard as anyone there are no friends out there and yes I had my fair share to say as im sure most ive played against will testify to but I always left it on the ground, now if you took a perfectly placid dog and poked and tormented it constantly its gonna friggen bite back, thats the point im making, now do as you stated in your previous comments and butt the F out.

So what's news on here other then Mick winding Jenno up?

Any player movements can update me on, I've heard a few but not sure if true.

Jackson was close to going to raiders.
Greg Daniels to Belvior?
Kade Brown to North Albury,
Tonkin leaving Wodonga?
McNeill to Melbourne.
Hearing raiders are going to struggle to field teams.
Albury lost plenty, back to where they were.
St Pats to lose a few could drop off, Neill Smith to return.
Weighell to return to Tallangatta????
Jack Craig to the bushies as well.
Belvior got a Pom, played in Canberra last year & apparently a coach locked in as well.
Bridle uni in Melbourne big loss for East.
North look to be a genuine chance this season.
Lavington picked up Ellwoods from St Pats? As well as Kori Stevenson from Raiders?!
Not sure about New City haven't heard anything.
Has Mark Butters left St Pats?

Haven't heard much but Butters is living at Beechworth and is going to play for them next season
that's definite. The rest you mentioned I don't know.

So what's news on here other then Mick winding Jenno up?

Any player movements can update me on, I've heard a few but not sure if true.

Jackson was close to going to raiders.
Greg Daniels to Belvior?
Kade Brown to North Albury,
Tonkin leaving Wodonga?
McNeill to Melbourne.
Hearing raiders are going to struggle to field teams.
Albury lost plenty, back to where they were.
St Pats to lose a few could drop off, Neill Smith to return.
Weighell to return to Tallangatta????
Jack Craig to the bushies as well.
Belvior got a Pom, played in Canberra last year & apparently a coach locked in as well.
Bridle uni in Melbourne big loss for East.
North look to be a genuine chance this season.
Lavington picked up Ellwoods from St Pats? As well as Kori Stevenson from Raiders?!
Not sure about New City haven't heard anything.
Has Mark Butters left St Pats?

Brendan Simmons to coach North Albury
Greg Daniel will be staying in wang.
Jack Craig will stay at wodonga
Pup Brown is locked and loaded at Albury
Kori Stevenson is off to Belvoir
Butters signed as the new coach of Beechworth 3 months ago
Josh Warren-Marmo to stay on as coach at raiders with a senior mentor
James McNeill will be batting 3 for Northcote
And lastly wouldn't be surprised if Cam White and Dylan Weeding follow him down the Highway

Brendan Simmons to coach North Albury
Greg Daniel will be staying in wang.
Jack Craig will stay at wodonga
Pup Brown is locked and loaded at Albury
Kori Stevenson is off to Belvoir
Butters signed as the new coach of Beechworth 3 months ago
Josh Warren-Marmo to stay on as coach at raiders with a senior mentor
James McNeill will be batting 3 for Northcote
And lastly wouldn't be surprised if Cam White and Dylan Weeding follow him down the Highway

I would have thought Kori would stay at Raiders? I thought Marmo already had a senior mentor in Bull Harvey ? Just wondering if they will stay in Prov or go back to distict?
What's happened to Middo is he off to Rutherglen or just the director at hopper land?
Gee Butters will take a shit load off wickets in the wang comp.
Let the silly season begin !!!!

Back