Cricket Albury/wodonga

I would have thought Kori would stay at Raiders? I thought Marmo already had a senior mentor in Bull Harvey ? Just wondering if they will stay in Prov or go back to distict?
What's happened to Middo is he off to Rutherglen or just the director at hopper land?
Gee Butters will take a shit load off wickets in the wang comp.
Let the silly season begin !!!!

I thought Bull Harvey is just the bowling coach? Well that was the understanding I received from both of them as Marmo knew nothing about the bowling side of things!
Another thing on the Kori thing I don't think he would leave either but have heard it on a reliable source from a few people that he has in fact rang two clubs and asked to have meetings with?

Another thing they'll be happy at bunton "barton" park that middo has finally stood down "asked to step aside". Would have to be a hard gig trying to coach when there's 4 to 5 players with more knowledge on the game then the coach itself! I'll put it out there now North will finish higher then they ever have this year with Middo not in charge. Held the club back imo

Heard a big rumor that Belvoir have landed a Sri Lankan import. Very handy with the ball and bat's in the middle order. No word on who there coach is but hopefully he or she can take them to the next level. They have been in the same spot for the last few years .
Otherwise not much to report.

Have heard from a number of players and two off the committee at Wodonga Raiders that there beloved son Kori Stevenson told them by a "inbox" over facebook! If that's not the most spineless and disrespectful thing to tell a club over social media. And before you try and defend him anyone and say it's not true don't bother seen the message.

Have heard that Aaron Hoskin is off to the Albury Cricket Club which is a massive get for there club well done hazy.

Have heard from a number of players and two off the committee at Wodonga Raiders that there beloved son Kori Stevenson told them by a "inbox" over facebook! If that's not the most spineless and disrespectful thing to tell a club over social media. And before you try and defend him anyone and say it's not true don't bother seen the message.

Have heard that Aaron Hoskin is off to the Albury Cricket Club which is a massive get for there club well done hazy.

He could have not told Raiders at all and left it upto St Pats to put in his clearance . Sometimes it's never easy to say you are leaving. Hopefully Raiders can cover him and rebuild on last years season. Still plenty of time catch some fish before the season starts.
Hosking off to Albury is a big move aswell.

He could have not told Raiders at all and left it upto St Pats to put in his clearance . Sometimes it's never easy to say you are leaving. Hopefully Raiders can cover him and rebuild on last years season. Still plenty of time catch some fish before the season starts.
Hosking off to Albury is a big move aswell.
Would any fish want to jump in to that net BGDR.
Agreed on Kori though, could've quite easily said nothing and left Raiders no time at all to find a replacement. I'm hearing Kori and Brunow may not be the only ones leaving the Club. Can you shed any light on this

Would any fish want to jump in to that net BGDR.
Agreed on Kori though, could've quite easily said nothing and left Raiders no time at all to find a replacement. I'm hearing Kori and Brunow may not be the only ones leaving the Club. Can you shed any light on this

Have heard that there in dire straights....
Have picked up no one and could possibly be going back to the district comp again. Imo thats what they should be doing and rebuilding there club.
Middo might not be out the door at North as Brendan Simmons has had a horrible accident I hear at footy and isn't allowed to play sport ever again. Sad sad loss to a great one at our club.

Have heard that there in dire straights....
Have picked up no one and could possibly be going back to the district comp again. Imo thats what they should be doing and rebuilding there club.
Middo might not be out the door at North as Brendan Simmons has had a horrible accident I hear at footy and isn't allowed to play sport ever again. Sad sad loss to a great one at our club.

It wouldn't hurt Raiders to go back to District. The big question who would come up or would CAW go with a bye in Provincial? I can't see any club wanting to take the next step up.
All I can say about Kori is thank god he didn't go to Belvoir like every other disgruntled Raider player over the last 5 years.

Very sad about Brendan, such a nice person & super talent.
Big blow to North Albury as well. Who will captain? Farrell?

Hearing a few dogs aren't overly happy at the Kennel?
Hopefully the raiders have kept most of there list and added, will be good to see them be competitive.
When is the draw usually released?

Anymore news around the traps?
Great time of year

It wouldn't hurt Raiders to go back to District. The big question who would come up or would CAW go with a bye in Provincial? I can't see any club wanting to take the next step up.
All I can say about Kori is thank god he didn't go to Belvoir like every other disgruntled Raider player over the last 5 years.
Couldn't think of a more ridiculous move for them to go back to the District comp, what would be the point? A bye in both comps and Belvoir and Wodonga getting their best juniors, no doubt Marmo got the best out of what he had. Stevenson will be a loss but Brunow will be lucky to get a game in the 2nds at St Pats, wouldn't know if they had any other A graders who'd get spots at other clubs so I wouldn't believe their losses wouldn't be too great unless their A graders want to play 2nds or 3rds at the stronger clubs in the comp. Any more info on Belvoir's new saviour is?

Couldn't think of a more ridiculous move for them to go back to the District comp, what would be the point? A bye in both comps and Belvoir and Wodonga getting their best juniors, no doubt Marmo got the best out of what he had. Stevenson will be a loss but Brunow will be lucky to get a game in the 2nds at St Pats, wouldn't know if they had any other A graders who'd get spots at other clubs so I wouldn't believe their losses wouldn't be too great unless their A graders want to play 2nds or 3rds at the stronger clubs in the comp. Any more info on Belvoir's new saviour is?

Some vaild points Runout but getting flogged each week doesn't help either. Yes they won two games and well done on those but this year could be alot different with players leaving. It's funny each year we hear players are disgruntled at the kennel but choose to stay and put up with it. Not many leave to go to the Raiders. Jesse Griffiths would be the last one. I see Wodonga are looking for a coach which seems strange with the amount of talent they have recuirted over the years not wanting to coach. Raiders are in a hard position at the moment but the only way is up. Just wondering if they do go back to District will Marmo stay ? Wait and see !!!!!

Come on Mick who's the new chief eagle?

Some vaild points Runout but getting flogged each week doesn't help either. Yes they won two games and well done on those but this year could be alot different with players leaving. It's funny each year we hear players are disgruntled at the kennel but choose to stay and put up with it. Not many leave to go to the Raiders. Jesse Griffiths would be the last one. I see Wodonga are looking for a coach which seems strange with the amount of talent they have recuirted over the years not wanting to coach. Raiders are in a hard position at the moment but the only way is up. Just wondering if they do go back to District will Marmo stay ? Wait and see !!!!!

I hear trent ball isnew tallangatta coach.tokin retired.jackson pushed out.kennedy to barny chiltern.things arnt looking good at wodonga.A few north players going to patties.raiders in usuall hopeless position . Restall not playing till after xmas. Mcormick bailed out of barny chiltern.

I think you'll find all the players leaving will be a low number. No more then 5 have left the club and they've recruited 10 or so already well that's what Marmo has been saying when we played footy against eachother couple of weeks back. He didn't seem to concerned with Kori leaving i don't blame him either looking at he's states last year batted 16 times for 200 runs best of luck patties turning him around.
Hopefully my club North Albury move swiftly and appoint Brendan Simmons successor asap just fingers crossed it's not Middo again

I think you'll find all the players leaving will be a low number. No more then 5 have left the club and they've recruited 10 or so already well that's what Marmo has been saying when we played footy against eachother couple of weeks back. He didn't seem to concerned with Kori leaving i don't blame him either looking at he's states last year batted 16 times for 200 runs best of luck patties turning him around.
Hopefully my club North Albury move swiftly and appoint Brendan Simmons successor asap just fingers crossed it's not Middo again
My mail has Brendon still Coaching at North. Not sure if he will play at all though. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

Interesting posts over the past week or two, now i know you all hide behind assumed names to keep your identity hidden but realy guys have some respect for the game, why do you all have to take pot shots at other clubs and players????? i love my club and will not bag out any opposition club or players, this does nothing for the game at all and if i knew someone from my club was on here slagging of rival clubs and players i would walk away and wont come back until they were gone.......DO YOUR TALKING WITH THE BAT N BALL guys......

Back