Cricket Albury/wodonga

Will be interesting in District this season there is a few provincial players starting to go across and try their luck in the so called lesser competition. Is there a reason for this? Players not getting the chances in provincial or is there becoming more of a understanding that district isn't just country cricket for guys that what to drink and have fun?

My oh my there are a lot of C grade Hacks on this forum.
If this is true, it's the best thing for Raiders, battle through this year & start again next. Look at a coach with their head screwed on.
I'm hearing Belvior have an import, an opening bowler

Leaves raiders in a pretty bad spot, from what I have heard half there blokes left because of him.
Sadly very true, the club entrusted him with almost full control of our on field recruiting/development and next thing he's out the door. He can stick his #raidernation fair up his arse, I think that makes his 10th club in 10 years, nice enough bloke but no consideration for the club he's burnt. Good luck to Baranduda getting a whole year out of him #nextstopgranyagoats.

Leaves raiders in a pretty bad spot, from what I have heard half there blokes left because of him.
very sad to see whats happened to raiders, he has left them in a lot of trouble if he was going to leave he should have told them at the end of last season. any good work that he may have done has now been undone .hopefully some good quality guys that aren't getting an opportunity elsewhere or might want a change get together and join raiders and help out. there are some good young kids at the club and some great people , the new wicket will be a massive positive.
to the guys hang in there hopefully things will get better.

Can anyone name every club Marmo has played at?

It's a real shame for the Raiders as they are genuinely trying to improve. Hopefully they can bounce back.

Surely Baranduda are struggling if they have to pick him up.

What other juicey news do we have?

Any word on the team for the Border Bullets??

Can anyone name every club Marmo has played at?

It's a real shame for the Raiders as they are genuinely trying to improve. Hopefully they can bounce back.

Surely Baranduda are struggling if they have to pick him up.

What other juicey news do we have?

Any word on the team for the Border Bullets??
I'll take a go at it Wizards.
WestWodonga,Dederang,North,Albury,Lavy,back to North, Colts, Howlong, Raiders, Baranduda if the rumour about him playing there is true.

Couple of weeks to the season, love to see the line up of some teams? Who will struggle and who will soar up the ladder this year? Not much movement outside of wodonga raiders from what i have heard on here lately.

This is what ive herd about all the movements.
weeding wont be at east this year. he has sold his car and is moving to melb with hayden colsten. probobly wont play with mcneil though.
marmo to baranduda
carson to north albry
ball to tallangatta
jack craig?
popko to albury
j weeding to lavi
stevenson and bronow to st pats
ianson and oconner to burumbuttock (why bother)
young to st pats
tonkin not playing?
klien boonskate moved away
hanlon bridle colsten mcneil weeding popko all gone from east.
butters gone
pratt gone

is there anyone else ive missed?

Back