Cricket Albury/wodonga

I know that the season is not long finished and still a good 5 or so months before clubs start to get stuck into preseason, but dose anyone know of player movements or rumoured movements for the fourth coming season?

I heard that Wright is off to New City but after asking Raiders for more money.
Raiders have signed a coach not sure who it is yet. Also chasing a guys and starting fresh is the only way to stay in provincial.
Otherwise pretty quiet.

i think the deal has been done. i think he has singed at new city as coach. i havent got 100 percent confirmation from our pres or mick russell but i think hes going.

Belvoir are going to be hard to beat. Dylan Wright absolutely a cock. Without him I see a harder unit.
Good to win this year harder to beat next year
What's wrong with Wright? Was chased by Belvoir sacked before season starts. Still hangs around after nearly spearing a nut. Plays in the 2's for most of the season walks into GF side and wins a flag. wanted more money from Raiders and we hear he's off to New City. Also heard he suffers from SMS . Also don't forget he made the best ever 50 against North Albury.
Has anyone heard if CAW has made a decision on Provinical next season? How many teams and what format? I can't see them playing 100 overs in day. You would have to start at 10.30 / 11 . So if playing Tallangatta that would mean leaving around 9/9.30 . Some guys still work in the morning.

Gee sounds like Grace Removals have been to New City. A lot of movement is the word going around. Lavi may get a gun district bowler. Howlong have got a coach and are hoping to rebuild . North going to be stronger. Any other clubs looking at imports? Or will they buy them before Christmas?

Great to see the raider boys having a strong and united committee on board for the up coming season, with a bit of luck a few ex players return and the boy's can string a couple of wins together next year!

Back