Ben Clements
Kylin Morey

Lavington
Brent Davies
Dalton langlands
Hayden Wishart

St pats
Mitch obrien

Marmo, has rhooky and freaky told you they are swapping over to raiders?

Hey it must good for guys to be told they are dumped on here on. Was it a lovers tiff or don't they fit in at the nest ? I'm sure of the names are true but wait and see. You are well off with the Raiders so not sure where you are getting your information from.

Hey it must good for guys to be told they are dumped on here on. Was it a lovers tiff or don't they fit in at the nest ? I'm sure of the names are true but wait and see. You are well off with the Raiders so not sure where you are getting your information from.

Hearing rumours all over the place at present. Even hearing the great super coach bull harvey has told the raiders committee that he will come out of retirement to play. Good to see raiders proactive in regards to trying to pay off there outstanding bills to league, footy club etc. All clubs need great committees and by the looks raiders are starting to build that.
Interesting to see that Dylan Weeding has been linked to Albury again, albury need a quality gloveman and middle order bat, could well be a good pick up.
Mick Galvin and Chris Galvin possibly on the move away from the Lavi Dome. Hearing they'll land on the other side of the border.

Hearing rumours all over the place at present. Even hearing the great super coach bull harvey has told the raiders committee that he will come out of retirement to play. Good to see raiders proactive in regards to trying to pay off there outstanding bills to league, footy club etc. All clubs need great committees and by the looks raiders are starting to build that.
Interesting to see that Dylan Weeding has been linked to Albury again, albury need a quality gloveman and middle order bat, could well be a good pick up.
Mick Galvin and Chris Galvin possibly on the move away from the Lavi Dome. Hearing they'll land on the other side of the border.

Marmo, your a coach now. stop writing rumors. its not a good look. concentrate on coaching us and not about makeing up rumors on here.

Marmo, your a coach now. stop writing rumors. its not a good look. concentrate on coaching us and not about makeing up rumors on here.

Leopard doesn't change its spots Mick.
He'll do a great job to see out the season as coach.
Hopefully makes it round 1 unlike you're last appointment.
Good club but you don't need those guys around.

Good to see Brett Davies go to Lavington quality cricketer will help them this season no doubt.

Any teams start training soon?

Wodonga Pick Ups
Jack Gilbee
Lucas Hutchison
Ben Mcgrath
Dylan Beattie
Tim Kennedy

Raider pick ups
Jonathan Carson
Darren Peterson
Avery Weilandt
Liam Fitzsimmons
Josh freake
Matt Rhook

New City
Dylan wright
Ben Paton

North Albury
Liam tobin
Greg Daniel
Josh mallichan

Belvoir
Aaron Morrison
Michael Booth
Ben Clements
Kylin Morey

Lavington
Brent Davies
Dalton langlands
Hayden Wishart

St pats
Mitch obrien
If these are true there is a lot of good cricketers returning which will make the competition very strong and looking at it the kennel will be very hard to beat this season

Well he might be in his 40's but I bet he'll shake up a few teams. Great article in the paper about Raiders. The young guys are the future of the club and it's great to see them stay. Hopefully a few more signings in the future.
Fingers crossed a couple of former players get back on board the Raider train soon. Peabo will help install a winning culture that's been missing the last few years. Respect isn't built overnight but some quality signings and some improved efforts on and off the field will help.

My advise to you Marmo is dont make the same mistakes that you made at Raiders, for some unknown reason you have been given another go at "COACHING" ffs try and just coach the team your suppose to coach, what other clubs do realy has nothing to do with you so why would you flapp ya gums yet again about what doesn't concern you, if Raiders do owe money what business is it of yours and having it splashed on here how does that help your club go back to back???????????????
Concentrate all your efforts into what the club is paying you to do or the nest will look as stupid as I myself did for giving you a go despite your history.

My advise to you Marmo is dont make the same mistakes that you made at Raiders, for some unknown reason you have been given another go at "COACHING" ffs try and just coach the team your suppose to coach, what other clubs do realy has nothing to do with you so why would you flapp ya gums yet again about what doesn't concern you, if Raiders do owe money what business is it of yours and having it splashed on here how does that help your club go back to back???????????????
Concentrate all your efforts into what the club is paying you to do or the nest will look as stupid as I myself did for giving you a go despite your history.
Great advice but marmo is not all switched on so he will keep talking smack and those supporting him will learn the hard way....

You are an absolute dosgrace... trashing a club and putting business out there that is nothing to do with anyone shows how little morals you have....

Hold on a second, I highly doubt this even is marmo for starters haha. And Jenno you are just as much to blame for raiders downfall as marmo is and just like every other player you made the weak choice and left.

Wow lots of people you are calling weak there....
Carson
Jennings x2
Weilandt
Hocking
Stevenson
Bruno
Doughtey
Beard
Mann x2
Head
Sammon
Taylor
Bridges
Clarks x2
That is some serious numbers you are calling weak "interested bystander".....
When someone from belvoir already had a go about marmo spreading rumors in a previous post; the dig at steve jennings who uses his real name unlike most of us on here now thats weak....

Can we start talking about the 2016/17 cricket season & stop with the daggers.
It's not a good look for the competition.

So please let's grow up & move on.

I'll just start wth the import's, any clubs already have one lined up?

Wow lots of people you are calling weak there....
Carson
Jennings x2
Weilandt
Hocking
Stevenson
Bruno
Doughtey
Beard
Mann x2
Head
Sammon
Taylor
Bridges
Clarks x2
That is some serious numbers you are calling weak "interested bystander".....
When someone from belvoir already had a go about marmo spreading rumors in a previous post; the dig at steve jennings who uses his real name unlike most of us on here now thats weak....

Nice line up. Gee Wodonga Boi you seem to know a fair bit about Raiders but a few of those guys have gone back. Taylor and Beard did stand by for a long time but needed a break. Clarks x 2 and Bridges is a totally different story from what I've been told. Not sure who this Doughtey is but must be a gun !!!

Back