Cricket Magazines

Simbazz

Cricket Magazines

To go a long with the Cricket books thread, here is the magazines.

From what i know there are three in the UK, Spin, All out Cricket and the oldie, Wisden.

Does anyone read them? Shamefully i pay £11 a month to buy all three and my collection dates back for a few years.

Re: Cricket Magazines

Can't say I go for cricket mags me old cockney sparrow.

Now, jazz mags, whole different kettle of fish.

I used to get the cricketer a few years back but it's a long time since I last picked up a magazine to do with sport.

If I want information I tend to get it from the web.

Have had a look at Spin and wasn't too impressed. Will give it another couple of reads and then see what I feel.

I've gotta admit, i like Spin the most out of all the magazines because its a lot easier to read. Its obviously aimed at a younger demographic and those new to cricket. I quite enjoy Wisden but it reads a bit heavy.

Wisden is ok but you have the cricinfo site and most things end up on there somewhere.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the Spin, it's aimed at younger players and new comers. Nothing wrong in that but I like a more in depth read.

Almost_Austwick said:
Is inside Cricket an Australian mag or worldwide?

Australian.

135_071107_xl.jpg

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=291584

My bad, it's $7.50

Do you know if you can import this magazine, im quite the fan of Australian cricket and would appreciate it if you could find out if they can deliver to the UK.

Sean said:
How do ya know when it comes out?
in octobers edition it came with a poster with all the games on in australia during this summer, and it included the release dates for the mag

Back