Cricket Questions

Max Andrews

G’day fellas, cricket season is starting over here in Australia. This year for my club we’ve got some exciting talent and experience coming over to play for us. Since his gig with the Queensland Bulls, Stuart Law has been signed to play a few games in 2nd grade this year. Sam Northeast or Fabian Cowdrey from Kent are set to come over and play for us, with Ivan Thomas who played against Australia in a tour game is also signed to play for us this year. Former New Zealand opening batter Peter Fulton and spin bowling all-rounder Alecz Day who played for Wellington is already over here for the first few rounds and current Queensland Bulls player James Bazley will vice-captain the 1st grade team. We have a few other international players coming over and some really good young talent from here already in the set up.

So we have a lot of experienced players set to play this season and it will be a great opportunity to play with and hopefully gain a lot knowledge from the experience of these players.

I’m also very interested to hear if you guys have any questions that I can ask these guys and hopefully get some really good answers for you.

Thanks guys and hopefully we can get lots of questions and good answers.

Back