Cricket Tipping Comp?

futureblackcap

If I ran an ongoing tipping comp here, would anyone be interested in joining in?

I could post up each international match weekly, and participants get points for guessing the winner, the top run scorer and the top wicket-taker in each match?

We could have weekly winners and a inner overall at the end of the year.

I was thinking:
- 3 points for the winner
- 1 point for picking the top-run scorer
- 1 point for the top-wicket-taker

Sound good? I'm keen. :)

We could also have names for the winners and losers. :p Like the winner could be called "The Don" for the week and the loser could be called "Butterfingers" or something? haha.

We can do one but I think it would have to be per series for now rather than a weekly thing.

yeah, it'd have to be series-based, but I'm definitely up for it. I'd also suggest 2 points for the top run-scorer, seeing there are 11x2 possibilities per game and it would vary the points system a bit more.

yeah, it'd have to be series-based, but I'm definitely up for it. I'd also suggest 2 points for the top run-scorer, seeing there are 11x2 possibilities per game and it would vary the points system a bit more.

Agreed. I'll start it once I get a bit more interest.

Please contact me as I have a test match tipping comp with 10 questions for a total of 100 points per test that wod make the ashes searies a wonderful active comp for the entire months needed

Regards
Bruce Rutledge

Guys what happened to this thread,... seems preety good idea to me, and since t20 matches are going on we can have our winner within hours....

Guys what happened to this thread,... seems preety good idea to me, and since t20 matches are going on we can have our winner within hours....

Not enough interest unfortunately. Someone else could try set up one for the world cup play-off matches or something. I don't have the time with uni atm.

Back