Do 95% of wives and girlfriends thinking we're total losers for playing cricket?

Re: Do 95% of wives and girlfriends thinking we're total losers for playing cricket?

cold case;397755 said:
My missus likes me on BigCricket/computer. It's the only time she gets to use my beloved remote control.

That would be the one with all the button label's worn away wouldn't it CC? Pizza crumbs in between the buttons and every other space stained with the overflow of a few cold ones from the "cold case" :D I'm sure she is dying to get her hands on it.

Re: Do 95% of wives and girlfriends thinking we're total losers for playing cricket?

onemoreover;399607 said:
That would be the one with all the button label's worn away wouldn't it CC? Pizza crumbs in between the buttons and every other space stained with the overflow of a few cold ones from the "cold case" :D I'm sure she is dying to get her hands on it.

That's the one. The old foxtel remote gets a hammering. I've been very busy lately and haven't been able to scratch myself, let alone watch a lot of my beloved telly.

Back