Does Anyone Know Where To Buy Readers Playground Pudding Balls?

mystikiel

I find these are the best kind of practice ball, but can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where they can be bought? In Australia preferably, but even in the UK if they will send to Australia?

I find these are the best kind of practice ball, but can't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where they can be bought? In Australia preferably, but even in the UK if they will send to Australia?

Do you have a picture of one as it may be called something different here? What size and weight are they, what they made of and do they have a raised seam?

that looks like the balls we use in indoor comps here. in the UK they are mostly referred to as indoor balls, so maybe that will produce more results for you?

they are pretty evil to bowl with, as the seam is very sharp and digs into your fingers nicely, but it quickly wears off, and once they are smooth they are very hard to turn (on indoor carpet at least, probably easier on a concrete playground though). whilst the seam is still there though they swing, drift and turn amazingly indoors.

that looks like the balls we use in indoor comps here. in the UK they are mostly referred to as indoor balls, so maybe that will produce more results for you?

they are pretty evil to bowl with, as the seam is very sharp and digs into your fingers nicely, but it quickly wears off, and once they are smooth they are very hard to turn (on indoor carpet at least, probably easier on a concrete playground though). whilst the seam is still there though they swing, drift and turn amazingly indoors.

They're the heavy ones then?

we use 4oz. balls indoor, these ones don't specify their weight though.
Thanks jim and dave.
I use compo balls to bowl with in the nets at the moment. Jim's right in that the seam on synthetic balls cuts into your hands like buggery, but once its gone its a lot easier on the hands than a two piece ball.

Back