DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plenty_hater

DVCA Juniors

Any juniors coming up throught the Diamond Valley who you think will turn into stars?

Re: DVCA Juniors

Yes an Under 16 at NEWCC Jordan is his name bowls well fields well is a handy lower order bat seems as though he is the pick of the players.

five80;266120 said:
Ejaaz Alavi and Ned Taylor are the most talented DVCA juniors.

Yeah, one of my mates who is involved with the Northern Cowboys and other junior programs says Ejaaz is a freak. It's all a good advertisement for our competition... there have been a few top players coming out of our junior ranks in recent years:

- Michael Hill
- Grant Baldwin
- Nick Lynch
- Stefan Berak

Apologies if I've missed any

Cisek19;213743 said:
Any juniors coming up throught the Diamond Valley who you think will turn into stars?

yer i think he plays for plenty johnson i see his name everywhere in cricket results. future star, will go onto bigger and better things. Thoughts?

the boy;266808 said:
yer i think he plays for plenty johnson i see his name everywhere in cricket results. future star, will go onto bigger and better things. Thoughts?

That you are him :eek:

Mister Ed;266949 said:
Thats not very nice "Carn Tigez"
It could be his Dad....LOL

i am sure that it is not me i play for plenty but i am not johnson iam a middle order bat who can hold up an innings

five80;266120 said:
Ejaaz Alavi and Ned Taylor are the most talented DVCA juniors.

yes they are good players but the under 12s is the worst standard of cricket ive ever seen my 3 year old brother would be a star in that age group

Guys
Under 16s this year will bring back the old Rv and Plenty Rivalry probably being the teams wanting to beat each other with North Eltham and Bundoora being the main contenders.
Whats the thourghts on ladders for the Teal
1 Plenty
2 Riverside
3 Bundoora
4 North Eltham
5 Lower Plenty
6 Thomastown
7 Mill Park
8 Whittlesea
9 Mernda
10 Eltham
In the Blue it will be the old fashion Monty Diamo clash withe Monty having a strong top age side they might just scrape the top spot. No GF predictions yet to close to call.

got a few;267606 said:
Guys
Under 16s this year will bring back the old Rv and Plenty Rivalry probably being the teams wanting to beat each other with North Eltham and Bundoora being the main contenders.
Whats the thourghts on ladders for the Teal
1 Plenty
2 Riverside
3 Bundoora
4 North Eltham
5 Lower Plenty
6 Thomastown
7 Mill Park
8 Whittlesea
9 Mernda
10 Eltham
In the Blue it will be the old fashion Monty Diamo clash withe Monty having a strong top age side they might just scrape the top spot. No GF predictions yet to close to call.

year i reckon ur spot on but plenty have never had rivalry with riverside plenty beat em every year and they do it easy they have one good player in that red head kid but i thnk plenty will win it again for the third yea in a row

Mate you r probably right im m8s wif the riverside boys and they could make an upset but probz wont. You are probaly from plenty. The red head kid is in senoirs now and riverside have brought up some young blokes hopefully to create a bit of depth but let the best side win it will a cracka of a year.

Must say goig back to some juniors that will be stars, Janan Daniel played him last year gun bowler when he puts it on the spot. Never played Michael Denier boy can he play. Watch out for a kid Mackenzie Stanley from lower eltham. He smashes the ball his the Junior Ricky Ponting.
Alavi is a gun to but yes he has played against some average players and the taylor boy all three of them jacks a solid bats neds a gun for his age and the youngest won should be betta than all of them.

Newanderer;234737 said:
Yes an Under 16 at NEWCC Jordan is his name bowls well fields well is a handy lower order bat seems as though he is the pick of the players.

if ur talking bout cisek he is the most overated player in the comp bowls halfvolleys and can not hold a bat to save his life

got a few;267675 said:
Must say goig back to some juniors that will be stars, Janan Daniel played him last year gun bowler when he puts it on the spot. Never played Michael Denier boy can he play. Watch out for a kid Mackenzie Stanley from lower eltham. He smashes the ball his the Junior Ricky Ponting.
Alavi is a gun to but yes he has played against some average players and the taylor boy all three of them jacks a solid bats neds a gun for his age and the youngest won should be betta than all of them.

michael denier from lower eltham he is a ************** he can bowl well with a new bowl but give him an old one and he struggles and is not a very good bat

got a few;267675 said:

got a few where bouts r u from

Ye boy u probz right i havnt seen much of Diener just herd good things. Ye m8 im a just a DV player m8 not given my name up.
Whats the news of Lovey this yr herd hid old man is coaching you guys but his not playing who would take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back