DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

i too agree N.E deserved the 16(2) GF seeing that connor Hogan is probably one of the best players for riverside and bowls absoulte pies...
I should no i smashed all over the place...

third man;340112 said:
i too agree N.E deserved the 16(2) GF seeing that connor Hogan is probably one of the best players for riverside and bowls absoulte pies...

kasey may makes his debut

I heard he was a good cricketer.
But if that is the summary of his ability, sounds like I was told lies.

Might have to get out and watch the 16 1's next year.

third man;340149 said:
Cause his shit...
And wouldn't of been able to hold his spot..

oh kasey may..... great batsman... great bowler (only coz u got me out at trainin)...cant keep for shit though

third man;340112 said:

lol u smashed Connor Hogan congrats.
but im also curious as to why you didnt play 1's....surely for a guy whose made around 300 runs would put pressure on middle order batsmen in the 1's?.....clearly you weren't a "twos player".
did get a bit cocky in the 16 (2) final tho i heard. 0/50 odd with your good self at the crease and folded like a house of card to to some frase magic.
did you always held up their batting line up?

Catchfrase;340353 said:
but im also curious as to why you didnt play 1's....surely for a guy whose made around 300 runs would put pressure on middle order batsmen in the 1's?.....clearly you weren't a "twos player".
did get a bit cocky in the 16 (2) final tho i heard. 0/50 odd with your good self at the crease and folded like a house of card to to some frase magic.

without blowing smoke up my arse.. usually once i was gona our side strugled as our captain didnt do anything..

Catchfrase;340353 said:

frase was nothin special.. he just suprise me cause he pick up a bit of pace over night probably yhe change of ends and started moving the ball both ways.. yeh sure we got cocky but what side wuldn't at 0-51 off 9 overs chasing 135..

third man;340366 said:
frase was nothin special.. he just suprise me cause he pick up a bit of pace over night probably yhe change of ends and started moving the ball both ways.. yeh sure we got cocky but what side wuldn't at 0-51 off 9 overs chasing 135..

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Are you serious? I must really question your batting now if you think Frase can move the ball both ways.

mate it wasn't moving alot he usually bowls outties and the first couple of overs he could move it in (probably wind)but it was comin in... u weren't there so i wouldnt expect u to know...

third man;340366 said:

true frase mightnt have been special but he bowled full out side off and on the stumps and you guys just werent good enough. lets be honest...fraser isnt quick so saying he picked up pace 'overnight' is a cop out.
as for him moving the ball....ive never seen the great man bowl an outswinger. up and down with the occasoinal in swing. again a cop out.
might be a fair call saying most sides may be cocky bein 0-51 overnight, you guys just were unfocused and North went right over the top of you guys.
you smashed us all over the park on day 1 and in the second last round before finals..again showing that you were the backbone of that team and the key wicket. lol

Catchfrase;340420 said:
true frase mightnt have been special but he bowled full out side off and on the stumps and you guys just werent good enough. lets be honest...fraser isnt quick so saying he picked up pace 'overnight' is a cop out.
as for him moving the ball....ive never seen the great man bowl an outswinger. up and down with the occasoinal in swing. again a cop out.
might be a fair call saying most sides may be cocky bein 0-51 overnight, you guys just were unfocused and North went right over the top of you guys.
you smashed us all over the park on day 1 and in the second last round before finals..again showing that you were the backbone of that team and the key wicket. lol

so u played 16 2's then ??

and use were lucky that our batsman had off days but thats the past u bet us o the day and probably deserved a finals spot over us as we were inconsistant all year. i wasn't the back bone in the team just some of our advanced players (for 2's standard) didnt perform all year and really cost us...
i believe use one it with that last wicket partnership really cost us.. we could of rolled use for 115 and could of been 0-80 after day 1 but again frase bowled well day 2 and really ripped threw us....
Well done on making the granny, but condolences for losing.. hope to play u nxt year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back