DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

Smith_Is_Back;282527 said:
Well mate, who are you for starters? probaly some spud in G Grade?
And considering reid has only taken like 5 wickets this year i have, and no i havent played ones because we play in something called BARCLAY. Something that the likes of NEWCC have never seen. And what grade is he playing now at NEW isnt he playing like down in E grade these days haha!

Haha Jack's taken 6, and been robbed of a few more, and the amount of trash you talk everyone would think you were a half-decent cricketer. So maybe if you play a high standaed of cricket would you be willing to share it with us? I don't think you will.
Also you didn't boo when I asked if you had ever played rep. cricket? Bad mouthing other players also often means jealously. Did he bowl you out one time maybe? Probably did. All i know is that Jack is one of the premier bowlers in the 16's.

And mate, there's no point bragging that your club plays Barclay if you haven't done shit to get them there. All you've done is sign up for a club which therefore gives you the right to brag.

Leave your name mate, I'd be more than happy to. But then again, I'm not the one bad-mouthing and running down other players and clubs am I?

NEWCC (L);282545 said:
Haha Jack's taken 6, and been robbed of a few more, and the amount of trash you talk everyone would think you were a half-decent cricketer. So maybe if you play a high standaed of cricket would you be willing to share it with us? I don't think you will.
Also you didn't boo when I asked if you had ever played rep. cricket? Bad mouthing other players also often means jealously. Did he bowl you out one time maybe? Probably did. All i know is that Jack is one of the premier bowlers in the 16's.

And mate, there's no point bragging that your club plays Barclay if you haven't done shit to get them there. All you've done is sign up for a club which therefore gives you the right to brag.

Leave your name mate, I'd be more than happy to. But then again, I'm not the one bad-mouthing and running down other players and clubs am I?

Haha, you really have no idea who i am do you mate..for a fact i have played rep cricket and plenty of it..and ill be playing with jack this january in the carnival what about you mate? what will you be doing this january? sitting on your ass wishing that you were good enough to play i dunno perhaps in the valley sides? haha you make me laugh.
Who are you anyway mate if your so concerned about me giving up my name whats your name than big shot..leave your name so everybody can laugh and see what a big no name you are mate.

Smith_Is_Back;282551 said:
Haha, you really have no idea who i am do you mate..for a fact i have played rep cricket and plenty of it..and ill be playing with jack this january in the carnival what about you mate? what will you be doing this january? sitting on your ass wishing that you were good enough to play i dunno perhaps in the valley sides? haha you make me laugh.
Who are you anyway mate if your so concerned about me giving up my name whats your name than big shot..leave your name so everybody can laugh and see what a big no name you are mate.

i guess i will see you at training then ... ?
you will have to speak up so we can have a giggle about this forum.

You're sound more idiotic with each any every post.

I wasn't the one running down other players. I'm merely defending someone whom I believe is a great cricketer. And no, I can't play because I'm finished juniors unfortunately (N).

Hmm, I'm hearing a LOT of arrogance, most likely a Plenty player?
All this talking up of yourself surely would result in telling us who you are? Or are you afraid that people may bad-mouth you?

And no, I don't need to share with everyone my name, because I'm not the one talking myself up.

Private message me who you are mate. Actually why bother asking that, you won't do it.

Last time I checked No Names could have opinions?

And last time I checked it was against the rules to attack someone who can't defend themselves, shows your lack of character, keep the forum nice, we don't need fools like you ruining it for everyone.

Good on ya boys for defending Jack Reid, baseless catty attack by Smith there.

NEWCC (L);282559 said:
You're sound more idiotic with each any every post.

I wasn't the one running down other players. I'm merely defending someone whom I believe is a great cricketer. And no, I can't play because I'm finished juniors unfortunately (N).

Hmm, I'm hearing a LOT of arrogance, most likely a Plenty player?
All this talking up of yourself surely would result in telling us who you are? Or are you afraid that people may bad-mouth you?

And no, I don't need to share with everyone my name, because I'm not the one talking myself up.

Private message me who you are mate. Actually why bother asking that, you won't do it.

how exactly have i been talking myself up mate? you asked if ive played rep cricket and all i did was answer your question mate. you are a dead set goose.
If your out of juniors mate then piss off nobody wants to hear you sucking up reids ass.
And why would i want to give up my identity i dont see you or many other people doing that huh champ?
So your a player from NEW (cocky bunch) out of juniors, definetly not playing a high grade of cricket by any chance, so i have no idea who you are. Some spud im guessing.

breeno;282564 said:
Last time I checked No Names could have opinions?

And last time I checked it was against the rules to attack someone who can't defend themselves, shows your lack of character, keep the forum nice, we don't need fools like you ruining it for everyone.

Good on ya boys for defending Jack Reid, baseless catty attack by Smith there.

is it actually against the rules to attack someone who cant defend themselves?
completely unaware, wasnt really attacking reid i was just hinting that he was a little over rated, by no means bowls complete rubbish..would still be in the top 5 bowlers in the comp..just sometimes he tends to bowl a bit short and down the leg side.
but i apologize for breaking any sort of rule on this forum.

your recking the thread ya muppet
ive heard who u r and you cant play cricket to save ur life
i wont name names
and how come u know jack reid but he doesnt know u?

rusty81;282572 said:
your recking the thread ya muppet
ive heard who u r and you cant play cricket to save ur life
i wont name names
and how come u know jack reid but he doesnt know u?

before you were having a dip at reid, calling him cocky?
i dont understand?

rusty81;282575 said:
lol frgy
i wish u knew who i was...ily

haha i wish i did too ,
so i could give you a couple of punches for running your mouth about me ;)
nobody on here rates me!
what the ******** :p
ily man.

Smith_Is_Back;282571 said:
completely unaware, wasnt really attacking reid i was just hinting that he was a little over rated, by no means bowls complete rubbish..would still be in the top 5 bowlers in the comp..just sometimes he tends to bowl a bit short and down the leg side.

Now thats a lot nicer, almost constructive!:)

fmr_13;282577 said:
haha i wish i did too ,
so i could give you a couple of punches for running your mouth about me ;)
nobody on here rates me!
what the ******** :p
ily man.

hahaha
its all about reidy

Smith_Is_Back;282571 said:

Hmm, that comment tends to completely contradict what you've been saying before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back