DVCA Juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA Juniors

fmr_13;317918 said:
And full credit to you, looks like you have been proving some people wrong.
Congrats on the rich vein of form.
As much as our personalities clash, it ceases to amaze me how you weren't a DVCA/Cowboys representative.

and why were you and simon playing twos last year? If you two had of been in the ones you could've been a real shot. However with you two up you wouldn't have won a premiership in the twos.

fmr_13;317918 said:
And full credit to you, looks like you have been proving some people wrong.
Congrats on the rich vein of form.
As much as our personalities clash, it ceases to amaze me how you weren't a DVCA/Cowboys representative.

well i wont pass up on an unexpected compliment, thanks. i dont really expect to be picked in any rep side so im not to fussed about it.

Leg Before;317923 said:
and why were you and simon playing twos last year? If you two had of been in the ones you could've been a real shot. However with you two up you wouldn't have won a premiership in the twos.

it was just a bottom age thing, darcy was the best bowler thats why he played ones. simon played the first round in the ones but the twos didnt have a coach so simons dad tokk the job so simon played under him. and i hadnt made a run prior to that year any way.

HOWZAAT;317929 said:
well i wont pass up on an unexpected compliment, thanks. i dont really expect to be picked in any rep side so im not to fussed about it.

Well I think they got it wrong. I would have been expecting it if I had 300 or 400 runs in senior cricket. I only have wickets! haha.

fmr_13;317934 said:
Well I think they got it wrong. I would have been expecting it if I had 300 or 400 runs in senior cricket. I only have wickets! haha.

well as long as i can get a run when finals come round ill be a very happy man.

Any reports or word from how games went in both divisions on the weekend, how they will end up, coz there are a few super important games in both

can hit the ball!;317850 said:
whatever mate clearly u dont face much pace then
You talk so much trash josh about yourself and others for someone who really is having a terrible year.
(or a good year by your standards)

KnightRiders50;315390 said:
nathan.ranga.andrews player of the hatch tournament with over 200 runs good effot. nathan.searle complete dud should be shot. todd marchant is a fatty who cant hit a ball or even hold the bat.

fair comments on the hatch players but tod marchant didnt play hatch so why was he commented on yes he is a fatty but has some batting ability not much but some thats a fair cheap shot

i was lucky enough to see simons 71 against south east sharks for the cowboys, 1 of the best 70's i have seen, that cut shot he plays is unbeleivablee

fergie i rekon he simon has a big future with the bat, he might not be as well none as abba,gilmore, and johnson but seeing him bat that day, i wouldnt mind having him in my side at the top of the order

tonned up;318202 said:
i was lucky enough to see simons 71 against south east sharks for the cowboys, 1 of the best 70's i have seen, that cut shot he plays is unbeleivablee

fergie i rekon he simon has a big future with the bat, he might not be as well none as abba,gilmore, and johnson but seeing him bat that day, i wouldnt mind having him in my side at the top of the order

Simon is a batsman that nudges around and has good shots the kid is a battler and has guts as a batsman, his not well known like Abba or Mitch or Tom who score there runs quickley and have done since U12s they will go far as bats but so will many others in the league tht go under the rader a bit like, Baring, Kett, Taylor ETC thers many more

tonned up;318202 said:

i reckon Simon will go far in cricket,
definately a district player in the future, what grade im not sure
he has a good technique and is good square of the wicket

HOWZAAT;317916 said:
mate, ask any one i know. i would love if every single player that i play against thought i was the worst batsmen in the world. most of them do any way, being rated is only extra pressure. nothing wrong with suprising a team either.

Well im goin to go with you on that plenty of people i know aren't rated by anyone but are still quality oposition. baring is a good bat to and deserves to be acknowledge

Wattle Glenn 2010;318379 said:
The list goes on,
Guys the weather tomoz, probably Juniors play but seniors dnt think so
any results that could go a teams way if its a draw

i know that bundoora's A and B need a win. i reckon we will play, even though it has been higher than expected today and yesterday. how quick are the grounds going to be!!!!

Wattle Glenn 2010;318219 said:
Simon is a batsman that nudges around and has good shots the kid is a battler and has guts as a batsman, his not well known like Abba or Mitch or Tom who score there runs quickley and have done since U12s they will go far as bats but so will many others in the league tht go under the rader a bit like, Baring, Kett, Taylor ETC thers many more

only not noticed because they bat slower than some of those bigger names. thats what make them big wickets for the opposition, but not to many people mind two or three an over from those bats but bowlers cant stand for being hit for more than 4 on over so they are as good but dont put big presure on the field

Mernda 08;318388 said:
u boys r so gay the way u n ur shithouse team talk eachother up..

haha mate you can bag me if you want but no need to bag our team seeing you have mernda 08 as your name. even though i think you are from newcc our team smashed yours either way.

HOWZAAT;318400 said:
haha mate you can bag me if you want but no need to bag our team seeing you have mernda 08 as your name. even though i think you are from newcc our team smashed yours either way.

good to see you hav some sense, seeing as he is wearing a NEWCC t-shirt in the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back