DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Just heard a rumour the other from a very reliable source that Burgs is shopping himself around to see what he's worth. Any thoughts anyone?

The430king;343812 said:
Worth a bit more than that surely, i've heard he wants out from Lower.

Old Scotty Muller-Burgoyne.Yeah we'll take him.20 overs on the trot.No worries.What price you after Burgs?

cold case;343848 said:
Old Scotty Muller-Burgoyne.Yeah we'll take him.20 overs on the trot.No worries.What price you after Burgs?

Name your price Tez, apparently i'm acting on his behalf.

Notice to all that Morang don't pay players. More than welcome to come along and look at the incentive scheme. Give us a call if you want to play in Barclay in the next couple of years.

Dropped first Ball;344009 said:
Notice to all that Morang don't pay players. More than welcome to come along and look at the incentive scheme. Give us a call if you want to play in Barclay in the next couple of years.

Not trying to be a smart arse but:

Unless you offer a voucher for a "Rub & Tug" or a free wheel alignment instead of $$ for incentives you do pay players:confused:

Bundoora;344059 said:

Unless you offer a voucher for a "Rub & Tug" or a free wheel alignment instead of $$ for incentives you do pay players:confused:

Lol good call what he means is that we pay incentives and everyone who plays in the 1s is on the same $$

Bundoora;344059 said:

If that's what floats your boat, maybe we could arrange a sponsorship at the local in Thomastown. (Goodyear) that is.

I have moved in the Diamond valley area a few years ago , still currently playing in the BHRDCA.

I am thinking of playing locally ( sick of the travel ) , can anyone provide me with an unbiased view if there is any difference in standard.

Cheers

spinnersclub;345959 said:
I have moved in the Diamond valley area a few years ago , still currently playing in the BHRDCA.

I am thinking of playing locally ( sick of the travel ) , can anyone provide me with an unbiased view if there is any difference in standard.

Cheers
I'd say the standard of the Diamond Valley is pretty good.

Moreso of a club rumour than a player rumour. Word has it an extraordinary meeting was called for tonight a particular Diamond Valley club SEARCHING for some answers to what has been described as a 'crisis situation'...

LegB4;347111 said:
Moreso of a club rumour than a player rumour. Word has it an extraordinary meeting was called for tonight a particular Diamond Valley club SEARCHING for some answers to what has been described as a 'crisis situation'...
More information. Whats the situation?

THE ICEMAN;347248 said:
More information. Whats the situation?

No extroadinary meetings! Simply a rescheduled AGM as the previous meeting was held at a time when most people could not attend (ie School hols and 2 days before easter). The notification that went out to members was headed with the words "Club in crisis", however this was merely to guarantee a response. Anyway end result is that all committee positions were filled and the club announced a near 10k profit for the season to add to an already useful surplus. So business as usual with good attendance from A grade players includeing GT and Tags.

I heard a rumour from a very reliable sorce that Mont will be changing their club colours and lose the python as their mascot within a couple of years, to be replaced with black and white and be known as the magpies.

THE ICEMAN;347591 said:
I heard a rumour from a very reliable sorce that Mont will be changing their club colours and lose the python as their mascot within a couple of years, to be replaced with black and white and be known as the magpies.

Obviously to forge closer ties with the footy club! They have picked up a good recruit in Mat Hewitt, formerly of premier league 1`s cricket and also a former Lower Plenty junior.

brutal;347882 said:
Obviously to forge closer ties with the footy club! They have picked up a good recruit in Mat Hewitt, formerly of premier league 1`s cricket and also a former Lower Plenty junior.
That is the reason that I have been told. It's a good move that will only have positive effects for both the cricket and footy clubs. Should be done sooner rather than later I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back