DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Concussion;349767 said:
Solly going will stop every rumour out of Thommo in the off season!!

Every bloke was said to be leaving in years gone by cause they "didnt get on with Solly" and only 1 of these blokes actually did leave (the disgruntled coach before him)

I belive big bad Darren Murcott left becouse of our old mate Solly.

Nawab of Pautadi;349758 said:
And what's this all about? Perhaps a sense of sarcasm and if so please explain.:confused:
I think he is still upset about the day when a 16 year old destroyed his bowling attack.

Concussion;349851 said:
Ahh yes thats correct. 2 blokes have left.

Mill Parks Gain though....Dazza is a great bloke,and i reckon after a year of settling in he will have a pretty big year this season.

one shot;349005 said:
Wizz
brett Thomas CC any more, or is the rumour about him playing at morang true?

from what i understand, you're correct on both accounts.

he is going to morang to Captain Coach the 2nds.

legend of a bear;349886 said:
from what i understand, you're correct on both accounts.

he is going to morang to Captain Coach the 2nds.

Is that a paid job Bear?Capt-Coach of the 2nds.Must be the first person to do that I reckon!

heard today that camrea have spoken to the DVCA to come and play in Money shield, as there is a bye they would slot in.

spoke to somebody that was at the camrea AGM...........very interesting.

thoughts fella's?

one shot;350333 said:
heard today that camrea have spoken to the DVCA to come and play in Money shield, as there is a bye they would slot in.

thoughts fella's?

Now that's one hell of a big player movement rumour 1S.

Suspect that it's far too late for them to come in next season. Even heard that the Greensborough application was unconstitutional according to DVCA rules.

When's this transfer of Clubs from JIKA / Northern going to end? May as well just start up one big new comp with DVCA, North & Heidelberg.

one shot;350333 said:

thoughts fella's?

Yeah i heard that this mornin......So that would make 14 sides in money shield,with only a top 4 to play finals.....I could see alot of blokes droppin off real quick. 12 in Barclay, 14 in Money...it would have to mean a 3rd division wouldnt it???????? With the numbers maybe being 10 in barclay and 8 sides in the next to divisions....and let boro and camrea do the time in 3rd divvi like they should.....i can see this gettin messy.

Nawab of Pautadi;350368 said:

Suspect that it's far too late for them to come in next season. Even heard that the Greensborough application was unconstitutional according to DVCA rules.

When's this transfer of Clubs from JIKA / Northern going to end? May as well just start up one big new comp with DVCA, North & Heidelberg.
No thanks this is the DVCA. They belong elsewhere. Where do you draw the line????????

THE ICEMAN;350375 said:
No thanks this is the DVCA. They belong elsewhere. Where do you draw the line????????

Not saying that his should happen, far from it.

Only making the observation that if this run of Clubs moving continues then it may as well be one huge comp.

Surely enough is enough.

Nawab of Pautadi;350400 said:
Not saying that his should happen, far from it.

Only making the observation that if this run of Clubs moving continues then it may as well be one huge comp.

Surely enough is enough.

The DVCA execs are having a meeting next Monday the 1st of June and on the agenda is Camrea to play Money Shield.The same deal will happen that they will present their cause to the executive and if okayed the Presidents of each club will vote.John Bubis may still have a chance to win that elusive Flag he strove for many years.
But what I struggle to understand is that a club wanting to enter the DVCA needs to apply by Dec.31st.But under extraordinary circumstances the executive can entertain such nominations.I would doubt that this is extraordinary and why did it take Camrea until now to apply?
I would personally ask them to wait another 12 months.This can be their nomination for season 2010/2011.And if they are still interested then welcome to DVCA.

THE ICEMAN;350375 said:

obviously you draw the line along plenty rd , i'd personally dont see a problem the more good teams that the dvca can get the better the competition will be. if they split the competitions into 3 divisions than so be it a few teams wont be happy playing in div 3 but if they are any good they would not be down there for too long.

Nawab of Pautadi;350368 said:

Sounds like a good idea to me. Too bad there are too many egos involved otherwise it makes perfect sense. What a powerful competition that would be!

THE ICEMAN;350375 said:

What does that possibly mean? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there three clubs currently in Barklay Shield who were ex-Jiks clubs? And didn't one of them just win the Premiership?

What are you scared of?

milo kerrigan;350433 said:
obviously you draw the line along plenty rd , i'd personally dont see a problem the more good teams that the dvca can get the better the competition will be. if they split the competitions into 3 divisions than so be it a few teams wont be happy playing in div 3 but if they are any good they would not be down there for too long.

That's the sort of positive thinking and encouragement that is required. Well done Milo!

Can anyone clarify that C grade gun Ryan Mclaughlin from NEW, is he going to Northcote or not. I herd Richard Clifton got him a deal ther to play 1s. The kids a freak at cricket and wil go far.

Wattle Glenn 2010;350733 said:
Can anyone clarify that C grade gun Ryan Mclaughlin from NEW, is he going to Northcote or not. I herd Richard Clifton got him a deal ther to play 1s. The kids a freak at cricket and wil go far.

Must be real good if he was playing C Grade at a Money Shield club... :cool:

The Ref;350713 said:
What does that possibly mean? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't there three clubs currently in Barklay Shield who were ex-Jiks clubs? And didn't one of them just win the Premiership?

What are you scared of?
Not scared of anything champ. They (Camrea) play in the JIKA comp for a reason, thats because they fit with that regin. They do not belong in the DVCA it's becoming rediculous. People play local cricket for a reason who wants to waste there time driving halfway around melbourne when there is no reason to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back