DVCA: Player movements and rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: DVCA: Player movements and rumours

The Wizz;351204 said:
Thats the most stupid thing I have read for a long time. So what your saying Mill Park, Sth Morang, Lalor Stars St. Francis, Epping all should not be in the DVCA??? Get a grip mate..

No Camrea, Mill Park, Sth Morang, Lalor, St Francis, Epping?......................................................................HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

five80;351211 said:
No Camrea, Mill Park, Sth Morang, Lalor, St Francis, Epping?......................................................................HEAVEN!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with the Bronx mate.I'm tipping youd feel safer with the West side of plenty rd in the trenches rather than your precious side.Mate I lived in Greensy for 30 years and I know how precious people from around there are.

five80;351202 said:
Camrea?

Jesus! - this is the DVCA. DV stands for Diamond Valley! Cricketers who play in the DVCA want to play in a LOCAL comp. Just because Jika and the HDCA are in trouble, why does the DVCA let all these teams in?

A BIGGER LEAGUE IS NOT A BETTER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!

I can accept Greensborough because they are in the Diamond Valley. If you are West of Plenty road - get your own league!
Finally someone on the same page. You hit the nail on the head no more needs to be said.

THE ICEMAN;350760 said:
Not scared of anything champ. They (Camrea) play in the JIKA comp for a reason, thats because they fit with that regin. They do not belong in the DVCA it's becoming rediculous. People play local cricket for a reason who wants to waste there time driving halfway around melbourne when there is no reason to.

There's a thing called the Ring Road mate. Takes 5 minutes to get from Greensborough to Thomastown. Thats like lightning compared to the time it takes to get to Mernda, Whittlesea, Panton Hill, Hurstbridge etc.

Stupid thing to say.

five80;351202 said:
Camrea?

Jesus! - this is the DVCA. DV stands for Diamond Valley! Cricketers who play in the DVCA want to play in a LOCAL comp. Just because Jika and the HDCA are in trouble, why does the DVCA let all these teams in?

A BIGGER LEAGUE IS NOT A BETTER LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!

I can accept Greensborough because they are in the Diamond Valley. If you are West of Plenty road - get your own league!

Who do you follow in the local footy.

Look...I don't wan't to offend the more western clubs. I'm very sorry if I have. I wouldn't want a club from Doncaster in the DVCA either. Most clubs have players that live all over the place anyway. BUT does location come in to it at all? There has to be a point where the DVCA says look you're probably a great club but you're just not in our area. I just think the DVCA needs a set a zone and stick to it.

The Wizz;351198 said:
Your spot on they have some very good cricketers playing there at the moment. Jesensek You would think would make 600 plus in a bad season, might be a bit easy Money shield for players of his class. I would like to see Camrea come into the DVCA it will only make the comp in a whole alot stronger

camrea would certainly dominate in money shield!!! but more than likely without jesensek!!! still wants to play A grade and maybe lalor stars might be front runners.its just something ive heard round the traps...is any1 able to confirm or deny that for me? thx

five80;351346 said:
Look...I don't wan't to offend the more western clubs. I'm very sorry if I have. I wouldn't want a club from Doncaster in the DVCA either. Most clubs have players that live all over the place anyway. BUT does location come in to it at all? There has to be a point where the DVCA says look you're probably a great club but you're just not in our area. I just think the DVCA needs a set a zone and stick to it.

what grounds do you think are to far to travel to? most grounds are 5 -10 minutes away the worst for me is 20 min which i think is pretty good. looking at the teams that are currently playing they are within the 3 shires whittlesea/nillimbik/banyule and i believe they will not go outside of those areas. maybe this year get rid of the jika comp game as it would be a farce and play off a round robin b/w the best players from the whittlesea teams vs the best from nillumbik and the same for banyule.:D

milo kerrigan;351359 said:
what grounds do you think are to far to travel to? most grounds are 5 -10 minutes away the worst for me is 20 min which i think is pretty good. looking at the teams that are currently playing they are within the 3 shires whittlesea/nillimbik/banyule and i believe they will not go outside of those areas. maybe this year get rid of the jika comp game as it would be a farce and play off a round robin b/w the best players from the whittlesea teams vs the best from nillumbik and the same for banyule.:D

Great idea. I'd be all for that. Another question - why are clubs leaving Jika and the HDCA? Will there one day be a super comp with 40+ teams and 4 divisions?

silly mid-on;351353 said:
The Wizz;351198 said:
Your spot on they have some very good cricketers playing there at the moment. Jesensek You would think would make 600 plus in a bad season, might be a bit easy Money shield for players of his class. I would like to see Camrea come into the DVCA it will only make the comp in a whole alot stronger

camrea would certainly dominate in money shield!!! but more than likely without jesensek!!! still wants to play A grade and maybe lalor stars might be front runners.its just something ive heard round the traps...is any1 able to confirm or deny that for me? thx

I can tell you right now....Jesensek is off to a "B" grade club in Jika for a fair Pay packet....Magann"s ego wont let him play in the money sheild....Pougious we go out on a high with the flag from last year....his back is pretty crook...Bubis will play until he is 80...and still average around 40 odd.....Fellows...Being 47 will be happy to finish in jika with a flag in his last season....So if they do come over?? Dont worry boys they wont be as fearfull as everyone thinks.

The Wizz;351198 said:

Also heard from a good source.....Berak will play back at home at Morang before coming over to money with Camrea.

The Wizz;351198 said:

good rumour that one! havent heard it though.

French Cut;351367 said:
Also heard from a good source.....Berak will play back at home at Morang before coming over to money with Camrea.

Now Stars would be a big chance for Berak.Volpe's best mate.

Snowey has left Mernda officially and is captain/coaching a club over the other side of town. Best of luck to him!

French Cut;351400 said:
cold case;351379 said:
You might want to be quick there prez......Morang have made a big play..

Definately havent spoke to Stefan but good luck wherever he plays.After a massive loss last year our purse strings are well and truly tied.No clubrooms tends to do that to a club.Doesnt it?

cold case;351424 said:
French Cut;351400 said:
Definately havent spoke to Stefan but good luck wherever he plays.After a massive loss last year our purse strings are well and truly tied.No clubroos tends to do that to a club.

Belive me mate,i know all about loses and no club rooms.....very very hard work.
I hope you can grab him mate he is a great little bat and would slide into your top order just perfect..........aslong as you dont bring him to the next 20/20.

French Cut;351425 said:
cold case;351424 said:
Belive me mate,i know all about loses and no club rooms.....very very hard work.
I hope you can grab him mate he is a great little bat and would slide into your top order just perfect..........aslong as you dont bring him to the next 20/20.

Havent spoke to him.Off the market I heard.We'd love a 20 over a game bowler though but they dont grow on trees.

cold case;351428 said:
French Cut;351425 said:
Havent spoke to him.Off the market I heard.We'd love a 20 over a game bowler though but they dont grow on trees.

Gee....I wish i could help ya there...I dont really know anyone who could manage that!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back